Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Not a good look in any way shape or form. Ugh haha.

Can't wait for the Nike gear either.. really hoping for team specific warmups again. I hate how everything adidas does uses the same freaking template all the time

Nike will most definitely use a template for warmups/gear, it keeps costs down for them.
The only time you will ever get team specific warmups is if the NBA opens up individually outfitting teams again. Nike gets trashed constantly in the soccer world because of their widespread template use for kits.

that Penny though
pimp.gif

Finally got my hands on a grail of mine as well:

that black Bucks jersey is the best in the NBA right now. even tho I hate the NBA logo on the back. that jersey just is perfect, everything sits very perfectly

So with all of these typefaces and all.. those exclusive team property or adidas property? Both?

I had heard all along that folks within Jordan brand designed the Hornets uniforms a few years ago

Im def ready and hoping for a new Lakers jersey. Same one since 99-00 and now with Kobe gone they should bring a diff look. Hopefully next year

Back
Top Bottom