Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Been meaning to post up this game worn MWP I got recently. Shows tremendous use.

This dude is one of my favorite players. Plays hard every single night no matter what. Added a lot of physicality to our team.

Attachments

• IMG_5632.JPG
    IMG_5632.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5633.JPG
    IMG_5633.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Just ordered all the Lebron authentics off of the cavaliers team store - I'm expecting them all to be non-mesh - but hoping I get lucky and get some mesh numbers.

Has anyone ever ordered a jersey from them and gotten mesh numbers?

I didn't want to take the chance of there being no blanks and not having a chance to get them before the change over.

Thanks everyone!

I have ordered 5-6 jerseys from them and only the 2014-2015 Navy blue season opening jersey was mesh, the others were all twill!

Crap - thanks maximilian - guess I know what to expect at least.

I suppose I could always ship them to EPS next spring during the sale if they will still do mesh numbers. If I could source the mesh I could do them...pretty annoying. Oh well, I guess this is a fitting way to remember the Adidas regime.

390630b7f69f7ede4cad6058dbef04c7.jpg

looks like they got rid of the rings on the front side of the jersey very subtle changes
86b854b5b38343cdafe82ceec66957a7-780x1008.jpg

Last edited:
Yea probably. Nike needs to actually release these jerseys to the public and lower retail price on em

did you read that they use like 20 recycled bottles for the material for each jersey? that's like $2 worth of bottles and they'll probably charge $120+ for the jerseys

Back
Top Bottom