Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

How much does it cost to get shorted like that?

I feel that most local tailors wont be able to replicate the exact cut like how they cam from factory with the tail swoop and side slits.

How much does it cost to get shorted like that?

I feel that most local tailors wont be able to replicate the exact cut like how they cam from factory with the tail swoop and side slits.

Too much in my opinion unless your are getting something shortened and slimmed. 60 bucks for alterations and 85 for the name and mesh numbers

dope! how long did it take. I sent in a Steph Road tackle twill jersey to be stripped and customized into a KD about a month and a half ago. still waiting...

is that Shaq heat nike jersey real? I remember when he first got there, reebok was making the jerseys

Now you have my research on overdrive. I have seen other Nike Shaq's before in all 3 colors, home, away, and Alt. That being said Nike still had Miami through the 03-04 season (which is why you can find some Wade's) and Shaq was announced in July of 04. Then Reebok took over Nike's teams in 04-05. Is it possible Nike was able to churn out a few before Reebok hit retail? And yes Shaq had a Reebok at the press conference.

Anybody have thoughts? The guy is an avid collector (@toomanyjerseys on IG) with a nice Heat collection, among other teams.

Last edited:
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAkVAAAAJDEyODE0YmYzLWU3OTItNDc1OS04OWI2LTk2ZGFmMTgwNTg2NA.jpg

This is that initial Shaq press conference and it looks like Nike still had the contract with the Heat.

Shaq never wore Nike jersey.

its a legit jersey just customized. Id take a nike heat jersey over reebok/Adidas all day

Shaq went to the Heat in the Summer of 2004, Nike still had the Heat contract in the summer of 2004, then in the fall Reebok took over. Basically the same as right now. Players are introduced with Adidas stuff, but at media day it will be all Nike!

Now you have my research on overdrive. I have seen other Nike Shaq's before in all 3 colors, home, away, and Alt. That being said Nike still had Miami through the 03-04 season (which is why you can find some Wade's) and Shaq was announced in July of 04. Then Reebok took over Nike's teams in 04-05. Is it possible Nike was able to churn out a few before Reebok hit retail? And yes Shaq had a Reebok at the press conference.

Anybody have thoughts? The guy is an avid collector (@toomanyjerseys on IG) with a nice Heat collection, among other teams. Would like to go back to him with proper questions/info on this. Originally had my timelines off.

I checked his IG he has a fake van Exel Nike jersey. So this is where I get confused with definitions Nike never made a van Exel jersey only champion made an authentic for him. So are those considered fake or custom?

Depends on condition, but I'd say about $170-200. Less is quite fair.
I would agree with this. I have seen most of the gold logo Rodmans in the 190-225 range here and there on ebay with almost all of them having a Best Offer option. I would start at the $150sih mark and go from there.

I checked his IG he has a fake van Exel Nike jersey. So this is where I get confused with definitions Nike never made a van Exel jersey only champion made an authentic for him. So are those considered fake or custom?

I'm not really sure, but I like the discussion this has sparked lol! It has kind of been discussed in here before I think. If you customize a legit blank, even if it's a mismatched design/player/era, it's not necessarily fake but does raise the accuracy issue. Depends on how you like to collect your stuff. And like Bert. Bert. said, he'd rather have a customized Nike over a Reebok/Adidas.

some y'all jumping the gun on calling something fake when its customized.

might as well call all the rev 30 people in here customizing as fake lol
Exactly. If the jersey blank itself is legit...all depends on how people like to collect their stuff. If accuracy is 100% the issue, I get it, but if not...let us live!

That Van Exel is a legit retail. Nike DID make Van Exel jerseys. Nike made Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Shaq and Kobe.
It's not fake or customized....

That Van Exel is a legit retail. Nike DID make Van Exel jerseys. Nike made Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Shaq and Kobe.
It's not fake or customized....

The spacing on the front of the jersey looks off, so he wasn't traded before those Nike jerseys came in? I have the Eddie Jones jersey I just can't remember if nick was still there when they took over the licensing.

Back
Top Bottom