Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Both LeBrons came in this week. Cavs Team store always throws in a little something each time.

F75BAF80-5333-4902-A92E-5AB592D2C30C.jpeg
34836340-5875-4D55-A79E-4E0D0D9D21B9.jpeg

So dope guys! Monday can’t come any sooner so I can get my statement LeBron!

Gotta love NBA europe store... had put the Curry Town jersey in the cart during cyber monday sale with 25% off but didnt pull the trigger cause it said preorder item with date march 2018 for my size.

Just got an email from them saying you left something in your cart. heres an additional 15% off to whatever is in your cart. The jersey is now surprisingly in stock, so now i got it for $150 flat shipped with express from the NBA EU store.

Cant complain woth that deal.

Might just put some stuff in my cart from over there and then wait a week or two for additio al 15% off.

I thought this might be some good info for some.

Here is my authentic Hornets jersey. Got it from the NBA Store EU. Went today to the Jordan Brand store near Bastille in Paris, and they also had them, but full price. Color is pretty nice !

I'm surprised you didn't go with the Batum jersey haha! Great pickup though the color on that jersey is so sweet

Would have picked Batum for sure but only Walker was available on the authentic jerseys.:wink:

Gotta love NBA europe store... had put the Curry Town jersey in the cart during cyber monday sale with 25% off but didnt pull the trigger cause it said preorder item with date march 2018 for my size.

Just got an email from them saying you left something in your cart. heres an additional 15% off to whatever is in your cart. The jersey is now surprisingly in stock, so now i got it for $150 flat shipped with express from the NBA EU store.

Cant complain woth that deal.

Might just put some stuff in my cart from over there and then wait a week or two for additio al 15% off.

I thought this might be some good info for some.
That’s what I did for my curry lol

Been sleep on this thread and don’t feel like going back however many pages for an answer...

How can I get my hands on an Authentic with the Ad? (Outside of eBay)

Team store only?

Just ordered an authentic statement jersey plus got a free basketball for 133 from EU

Last edited:
Stopped by the lakers store during lunch break.. they still have some Kuzma authentic in size 56...but the craftsmanship is a bummer...No go for me.
B65E1996-9E10-4877-BFE2-4FDB77B6FC0E.jpeg

Thats really weird, all my jerseys so far have had pro-cut stitching and I was hoping that was something Nike was doing to provide some level of quality and craftsmanship.

Hopefully thats just a Lakers store thing.

Isn’t the Lakers now a single layer of twill?

I don’t get what’s the issue with the stitching

Stopped by the lakers store during lunch break.. they still have some Kuzma authentic in size 56...but the craftsmanship is a bummer...No go for me.
B65E1996-9E10-4877-BFE2-4FDB77B6FC0E.jpeg

I thought only fakes had loose string ends and the fuzzy letters/numbering.

Back
Top Bottom