Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Lonzo jersey came in from the Lakers store.

20171206_143621.jpg
20171206_143052.jpg
20171206_143621.jpg
20171206_143052.jpg
20171206_143818.jpg
20171206_143644.jpg
20171206_143722.jpg
20171206_143740.jpg

any word on when NBA store is putting custom authentics back up?? disappointed i kept putting off buying a kyrie...

I ordered a couple yesterday, I'll post pics comparing the authentic to the custom Kuzma to see if there's any noticeable difference (besides Wish patch).

I Would appreciate it! I suspect all the customized numbers are standard tackle-twill and not quite the matte/softer twill Nike uses (Stretch twill, perhaps.)

just wondering if anyone else here bought rev 30's pretty regularly, but have not bought a nike jersey yet? i dont have any plans to buy any nike jerseys unless they do some hwc's, other than that, i'm not interested in anything they're putting out.

Reactions: OTG
anyone received customized jerseys from nba store yet?
I got a custom home Kuzma and Lonzo from fanatics when they had them. Switched the Lonzo at lakers store for one with the wish patch and wifey heading to staples this weekend to get the wish patch put on the Kuzma.

saw a kyrie statement jersey on ebay w/ the patch.. its over 700 already :sick:

I got a custom home Kuzma and Lonzo from fanatics when they had them. Switched the Lonzo at lakers store for one with the wish patch and wifey heading to staples this weekend to get the wish patch put on the Kuzma.

Cool, how the number stitched on? Zigzag?

skyizthalimit skyizthalimit Yessir! My fav set from the franchise.

I read M&N planned on doing the NBA@50 KG a few years back. Must've not panned out. But yeah, I anticipate them releasing it soon with the shorts coming up and KG under their agreement. Waiting on the home rookie, personally.

skyizthalimit skyizthalimit Yessir! My fav set from the franchise.

I read M&N planned on doing the NBA@50 KG a few years back. Must've not panned out. But yeah, I anticipate them releasing it soon with the shorts coming up and KG under their agreement. Waiting on the home rookie, personally.

If they did gold logo Home jersey... that would be SICK

Need black alternate though for sure

I just wanted to thank the guys on here who recommended Cosby’s for knicks Authentics. I sent them a jersey yesterday and got a call today for payment information to get the ball rolling on the customization. I will post pictures when I get the jersey back, but really big thanks to those who mentioned them!!

Also, this might be a dumb question but I sent them an adidas rev30 jersey and the guy said the numbers they put on would be what they wear on the court. Could I assume it would be the mesh numbers? Or would they just put the twill on? Thanks!!

Last edited:
I just wanted to thank the guys on here who recommended Cosby’s for knicks Authentics. I sent them a jersey yesterday and got a call today for payment information to get the ball rolling on the customization. I will post pictures when I get the jersey back, but really big thanks to those who mentioned them!!

Also, this might be a dumb question but I sent them an adidas rev30 jersey and the guy said the numbers they put on would be what they wear on the court. Could I assume it would be the mesh numbers? Or would they just put the twill on? Thanks!!

They'll use mesh brotha

Back
Top Bottom