Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

After first attempt at picking this jersey up got lost in the mail, was able to find another one locally :emoji_pray:

20200706_174707.jpg
20200706_174628.jpg

Not sure they are fakes. There have been legit nike vaporknits that have been misprinted as drifit jerseys. The yellow one does look a little wide for a 44. Not sure whats going on with the color of the number outlines either.... the mere existance of kobe jerseys in this style also raises questions. Might be fake, might be factory rejects

One thing i notice is that 16X neck patch. Its supposed to be gold and wrapped around into the inside of the collar.

Turn it into Rick Fox. Under rated player.

I would, but he never wore Adidas. I ended up just throwing it on eBay. I put it on to wear. I forgot how baggy those old Adidas authentics used to fit before they switched to the rev 30 style. It fits long and wide. Bigger than what I’m used to in a size 48. Sucks cause I wanted to keep it for me.

Hey guys never had authentics before. Im a swingman guy. Big ray allen fan and want to get all his teams in time. anyways seen this on ebay and thought the jocktag looks good but again idk about authentics. so is this legit and just beat up or is it fake. Any ideas appreciated
jock tag.jpg
allen back.jpg
allen front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom