Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

just got blessed by parkview sports, imma just ya da before and after shots in a few after i get a chance to photograph it.

got 2 blank blue jays and 2 blank braves done.

Nice. Can you just go in and drop stuff off? What's their turnaround time and cost?

just got blessed by parkview sports, imma just ya da before and after shots in a few after i get a chance to photograph it.

got 2 blank blue jays and 2 blank braves done.

Nice. Can you just go in and drop stuff off? What's their turnaround time and cost?

yeah u can drop off, their turn around time is a week.

here's a quick before & after of one Jersey.

appreciate the info ninjahood. If I need simple work done I'll try them out. I want to put a captains patch on my Mullin pro cut and don't want to spend $ shipping it back and forth.

Smoltz looks dope :pimp:

Which jays jerseys did you get done? :nerd:

Last edited:
Smoltz looks dope :pimp:

Which jays jerseys did you get done? :nerd:

if you're in NYC Parkview sports is pretty much a no brainier...they have kits for ALL MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL teams, only thing they can't do is NBA Rev30's (they don't carry da mesh numbers) Cosbys got Knicks rev30 kits.

Last edited:

that old school embroidery on this braves majestic is why i really copped da blank in da 1st place.

:pimp:

da Rawlings version has a more one piece tackle twill design

before and after...

Last edited:

if you're in NYC Parkview sports is pretty much a no brainier...they have kits for ALL MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL teams, only thing they can't do is NBA Rev30's (they don't carry da mesh numbers) Cosbys got Knicks rev30 kits.
They sell jerseys too? Or just customize?

They sell jerseys too? Or just customize?

yeah, they also sell jerseys too, not a huge variety but they stock some.

yeah, they also sell jerseys too, not a huge variety but they stock some.
Ok cool, the older joints or new stuff only?

both, slim pickings for NBA, its really mostly MLB, some NHL and a couple NFL.

if u want a better selection uptown check out Frank's sport shop on Tremont & Webster.

Parkview Sports main bread & butter is customization, with a couple of selection of each sport as ancillary to their local team sports supplier business.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, just realised the material used for the shark is way off compared to a legit one.  Should have looked at that first haha 
laugh.gif

both, slim pickings for NBA, its really mostly MLB, some NHL and a couple NFL.

if u want a better selection uptown check out Frank's sport shop on Tremont & Webster.

Parkview Sports main bread & butter is customization, with a couple of selection of each sport as ancillary to their local team sports supplier business.
Aight bet, I'll check em out

Just turned the jankee game on and the orioles got some :pimp: jerseys on with nice sleeve patches, how much could I get one of those jerseys for?

Totalhockey.com has authentic capitals and redwings jerseys for 50% off with code reebok50. Not many sizes though

Back
Top Bottom