Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

If it's one of these pullovers then it's a no-brainer.... :nthat:

Welcome ....this is the most underrated thread on sneaker showcase imo

That mets jersey...ive never seen majestic release that style. First impression is that its fugazi [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Got it directly from the Mets team. Was actually the bullpen catcher jersey; swapped out the numbers and letters with the help from the people @ EPS.

They wore it for only one game against the Cubs.

Last edited:
Oh snap, thats very cool! I know they wore the white version on sunday home games last year.

Take these reps as my apology for the fugazi false alarm. I even repped the double post :lol:

Last edited:
It's all good - here's the comparison of the white version, which is flex base material, and the grey version, which is the old school polyester fabric to match the throwback era at the time.

I don't bother with the fakes. I have plenty of authentic that I'll share on the thread in the next few weeks.

Two most recent "Other" pickups...

I love some of the minor league hockey & baseball "Theme Night" jerseys. 

For those who don't know/remember in Back to the Future 2  the Cubs were playing Miami (who didn't have an MLB team at the time of filming) in the 2015 World Series. Miami's farm team, the Greensboro Grasshoppers, played off that premise in 2015 with these jerseys that were worn vs the Miami Marlins. Pretty clever imo.

Yet another issued Pro Bowl jersey, 2006 Polamalu...

Nice!! That gboro grasshoppers joint is dope af :pimp:

Been to that stadium a few times, nice venue

Theme night jerseys really are a lot of fun. I've got a Gwinnett Braves theme night jersey that should be here any day now...:nerd:

Two most recent "Other" pickups...

I love some of the minor league hockey & baseball "Theme Night" jerseys. 

For those who don't know/remember in Back to the Future 2  the Cubs were playing Miami (who didn't have an MLB team at the time of filming) in the 2015 World Series. Miami's farm team, the Greensboro Grasshoppers, played off that premise in 2015 with these jerseys that were worn vs the Miami Marlins. Pretty clever imo.

Yet another issued Pro Bowl jersey, 2006 Polamalu...
Was it you that got the Garfield themed one?

Dope pickups

Was it you that got the Garfield themed one?

Dope pickups
Odie actually, but yeah. Still hoping to come across the Garfield.

There a few different Star Wars themed MiLB ones on eBay right now if anyone is interested. I never got into that franchise myself.

Odie actually, but yeah. Still hoping to come across the Garfield.

There a few different Star Wars themed MiLB ones on eBay right now if anyone is interested. I never got into that franchise myself.
I just meant Garfield themed as in from the Garfield series 
tongue.gif
 Knew it wasn't Garfield but couldn't remember Odie's name 
laugh.gif

Photomatched 2004 game used Jason Gildon.

Gildon was the Steelers all-time sack leader with 77 (80 career) until James Harrison surpassed him last season.

A 3rd round pick, he was also a 3x Pro Bowler and a 1st Team All-Pro in 2001.

Only used in 5 games,  so unfortunately it doesn't have any repairs but does show decent use...

That Greg Vaughn cool as hell. :smokin

Winfield would have been amazing but the custom numbers/lettering is so janky.

Good stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom