Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

No, you'll see there is authentic and premier (essential like a swingman) on the site

Last edited:
Some people were saying there's different versions of authentics in the NHL and the reeboks one are the jumpoff version

Yeah there's different ones, idk which one they carry :lol: but Reebok is the only company that makes current NHL jerseys

Most of the Authentic Edges sold in the United States are different than the on ice version.

Most of the time, those sold have a green venting in back of neck area.

The Canadian versions are the ones 9 times out of 10 that are on Ice versions. I have a few game worn and team issues from as far back as 2009-10 season and they are ten times different than the retail ones. Most of the time, I get through the Canadian sites a premier with pro stitching.

Just actually picked up from the last Devils home game a Premier that they used sewn down material that was like a authentic jersey. not the crappy screen printed sewn on lettering. Usually, they heat press the same letters and numbers. but these were actualy all sewn down including nameplate. paid $78 on sale. Next couple of weeks, you should be able to get a bunch of NHL jerseys cheap with Adidas making them after this season

Last edited:
Most of the Authentic Edges sold in the United States are different than the on ice version.

Most of the time, those sold have a green venting in back of neck area.

The Canadian versions are the ones 9 times out of 10 that are on Ice versions. I have a few game worn and team issues from as far back as 2009-10 season and they are ten times different than the retail ones. Most of the time, I get through the Canadian sites a premier with pro stitching.

Just actually picked up from the last Devils home game a Premier that they used sewn down material that was like a authentic jersey. not the crappy screen printed sewn on lettering. Usually, they heat press the same letters and numbers. but these were actualy all sewn down including nameplate. paid $78 on sale. Next couple of weeks, you should be able to get a bunch of NHL jerseys cheap with Adidas making them after this season
If you see any real authentics post em up bro, at 78 or less I wouldn't mind copping one

Sadly alps, those were at the prudential stadium for end of season sale. It was premier with pro stitching. I will post if devils hold sale to off load rest of product for sure though

Sadly alps, those were at the prudential stadium for end of season sale. It was premier with pro stitching. I will post if devils hold sale to off load rest of product for sure though
Damn and aight bet

I almost bought a Robin Yount jersey on ebay , but something about it seemed fishy .

I hope I find a real one someday

MLBshop.com is having a 25% off flash sale today. It's only good for like another couple of hours at this point. Thought somebody out there might wanna know this. As for this thread I purchased an authentic gray Rizzo road jersey. Total came out to around 200 shipped.

First grab of the season

Back
Top Bottom