Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

the letters / numbers on the winfield arent the right font. and the name should be arched. if that doesnt bother you all the more power to you.

greg vaughn jersey is dope!

Got it directly from the Mets team. Was actually the bullpen catcher jersey; swapped out the numbers and letters with the help from the people @ EPS.

They wore it for only one game against the Cubs.

AWESOME!!!! I asked the mets auction people over last summer and winter if they were ever going to have them and always was given the run around about just those (They have the 1993 homes they wore against Rockies if you email them)

The prices for buy it now with them was too steep for me......was going to do the Blevins for $349.00, never did

Have a bunch of BB jerseys from them and a few Jackie Robinsons from Mets auctions as well.

Last edited:
There were a few on eBay that popped up for a decent price but they all gone now. I scooped up a size 42 that fits well; 44 would've probably been too big.

All the player jerseys from the Mets seem to be a size 46. May need to get some altered.

B
There were a few on eBay that popped up for a decent price but they all gone now. I scooped up a size 42 that fits well; 44 would've probably been too big.

All the player jerseys from the Mets seem to be a size 46. May need to get some altered.

Size 46 close to my size , for the right price I would cop one

****, how much you pay for the red Osi? I've been looking for a red jersey and I rarely see them and the ones I see are like $500+

I almost bought that Tuck one last year.

Recent Bruins pick-up.

This is my fourth Edge 7187 from the 2007-11 era, but first that's air knit. Given that the Reebok necktag is missing and the seller was from Quebec, I suspect this was issued directly from the supplier.

I'm debating whether to turn this into a Ference, Marchand, Bergeron or Horton with Cup patch. We'll see.

Last edited:
Damn, those red wings are nice. I'd love to have an edge jersey of the penguins current home or away but I'm WAY too cheap :lol:

Finally got this in. The Gwinnett Braves had an Atlanta United "Theme Night" a few weeks back. As an ATL UTD season ticket holder, I had to get one.

And here is the jersey it's based on...

Last edited:
Anybody into buying autographed jerseys? What percentage of autographed stuff do you guys think is fake on ebay?

Is there a thread on NFL jerseys? Trying to find out if one is legit or not, I also think it's not an authentic jersey like near to what the pros wear, could be a swingman?

Is there a thread on NFL jerseys? Trying to find out if one is legit or not, I also think it's not an authentic jersey like near to what the pros wear, could be a swingman?
This is pretty much the football/hockey/baseball jersey thread.

Back
Top Bottom