Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Hoping I can get an LC on this Rawlings Athletics blank.
Thanks

s-l1600 (5)dd.jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg

Last edited:
I hope they fix their quality issues. Can't imagine what their jersey would look like after sliding into a base..

This is interesting. I hate UA, don't want anything from them. I've always been a big fan of Nike but after seeing what Nike has done in year one with the NBA, i'm scared to see cause those NBA jerseys are ****in trash. I guess the good thing is Nike probably won't raise the price cause the price for authentics is ****in crazy. I'm disgusted when I see these prices now. I was buying Yankees jerseys retail for $120-$140 in 08, 10 years later the Yankees jerseys are $230-$270. Other teams are $350+ which is crazy.

I really want to stack up on Majestic Yankees authentics before they go away just in case. I like the fit and material. They're one of my favorite jerseys. It seems like they're making less and less so it's harder getting the new players. All my Yankees jerseys have patches and they barely make those now too.

I understand the concern over nike potentially producing a subpar product because of what happened with their NBA jerseys but I think it's a bit of apples and oranges. NBA jerseys are designed to be light and allow for easy movement, whereas MLB jerseys are made to be durable, which they'd hopefully consider when designing them. We'd have to wait and see what they come up with though.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fanatics produces the jerseys and just slap a swoosh on them. Like what's about to happen with the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom