Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Ebbets also has a sale 1-2 times a year where they do massive 30-50% off on in-store inventory they want to clear. It's often returns or last remaining items.

20% is their standard though. Along with the caps 3 for $99 you can do year round.

I did a legit check in March on this jersey. Since then I Got it autographed and framed.

DB73BE68-DF45-4C62-BA06-D0C3C2AE88DC.jpeg

This legit?

Only have NFL and NBA pieces so I’m not really a expert when it comes to MLB/Majestic stuff
B338A575-D5C1-4E5A-BC94-5D27FEA02284.jpeg

8891C893-D410-435E-BCA2-D60441D861CA.jpeg

DC63142E-5D6E-4ED7-B043-A2E291348257.jpeg

8804C20F-8EC8-4394-B5E2-7DB9D3056841.jpeg

632A633C-787F-412F-95E9-70CAEEDA594E.jpeg

Gwynn is FAKE.

Mitchell ness tags on a majestic jersey. The cut is all wrong. The replica twill should be screen printed twill, no embroidery. Majestic replicas aren’t always accurate but the number fonts on that one is completely wrong.

The made in USA is bootleggers stepping up. All fake though.

That Rays is from this season. You might still be able to snag one if they do a Fanatics restock. Try calling the Team stores in the stadium or Tampa and ask if they can ship it out.

That Rays is from this season. You might still be able to snag one if they do a Fanatics restock. Try calling the Team stores in the stadium or Tampa and ask if they can ship it out.

How much is the jersey anyways?

The Majestic version is actually hard to find now. It was more available a couple of years ago. The Russell Athletic version pops up on ebay occasionally.
I don’t understand why these jerseys be so difficult to find.

How much is the jersey anyways?

I don’t understand why these jerseys be so difficult to find.

Not sure but their standard set is $300 blank and $370 lettered, for comparison. If you just want the style, you can find the OG Russell version on eBay for way less.

Didn't realize they reissued the Rays jerseys again. They wore them as a throwback a few years back too. It's probably worth waiting for an older version on ebay then.

Yeah, i do remember when it was worn a few years ago, it was easier to obtain. I think even PTFsports had a few listed on eBay.

They've worn those Devil Rays jerseys like the last three years now.

I want to get a jersey framed and hang it so bad. **** just cost so much.

I just dropped off an authentic Yankees jersey to the tailor, they're gonna cut it up and sew it in the lining of my suit jacket. I'm hype as hell to see it.

Is vintage-legends (ebay) legit? I see some jerseys in their listings that I cant find anywhere else, full size run too. I asked the seller to provide an actual pic of a size large buy told me to get lost. :lol:

Is vintage-legends (ebay) legit? I see some jerseys in their listings that I cant find anywhere else, full size run too. I asked the seller to provide an actual pic of a size large buy told me to get lost. :lol:
Dang there are some on there I would want too, I think they have to be legit customs if they are offering so many options as well as sizes. Anybody else have any input?

Today was a great day for me. Got 3 pickups in the mail. First, a blank Detroit Tigers 1995 Russell Athletic jersey, size 48. This jersey was worn one game. I have this same jersey in a size 52 (Alan Trammell, #3), but always wanted it in my true size, and plan on getting this one customized and selling the 52. Second, 1999 Wade Boggs Tampa Bay Devil Rays, size 48. Third, 2000 Jeff Bagwell Houston Astros, also size 48. Both the Boggs and Bagwell have the name on a nameplate, which I love and wish teams still did.

DetroitRussell1.jpg
DetroitRussell2.jpg
TampaBayRussell1.jpg
TampaBayRussell2.jpg
HoustonMLB3.jpg
HoustonMLB4.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered a custom jersey from they 2 years ago. Came out great and it got here quicker than the expected time. I know he has a lot of bad reviews, but the 1 order I made from him came out fine.

Back
Top Bottom