Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I really want to get the All Star Judge and the Stars and Stripes Stanton but the prices are still too high. I had a code but they wouldn't let me use it on the Judge.

A couple more completed jerseys added to the vault: 1999 Adrian Beltre Los Angeles Dodgers alternate, and 2001 Barry Bonds San Francisco Giants with the flag patch, both size 48.

LosAngelesDodgersRussell1.jpeg
LosAngelesDodgersRussell2.jpeg
SanFranciscoRussell1.jpeg
SanFranciscoRussell2.jpeg

this years MLB all-star jerseys are hideous.

I cant stand them at all. That weird looking collar, its just bad all around.

The on-field fitted tho, fire!!!!

New MLB pickup: 2012 San Diego Padres team issued alternate jersey, size 48 + 2 inches. This one has a #48 memorial patch (the first jersey I've ever owned with an original memorial patch). The patch is in memory of bullpen coach and former MLB pitcher Darrel Akerfelds.

SanDiegoMLB1.jpeg
SanDiegoMLB2.jpeg
SanDiegoMLB3.jpeg

Is there anymore of those codes you can text or some **** to get a 30% off code off MLB Shop or Fanatics?

And this is why I rarely buy jerseys. I can't use a 20% off a clearance jersey? That's ****in dumb. I'm about to spend $350ish on two jerseys if that code works but it doesn't work so **** it. Not buying either of them.

IMG_7039.jpeg

Fanatics sucks. With that said, I have a pickup coming from them (first thing I've gotten from then in many years).

I'm glad I have a Jeter and a Don Mattingly jersey . I have zero interest for anybody on the current team

My annual “nflshop not getting my money” post-

Currently only jets vapor elite option is a custom. Surprised that its not worth while for the nfl to have premade darnold and adams at a cheaper pricepoint.

Plus no color rush authentics.

More opps for mitchell and ness

Dope. I swear I feel like I’m the only one who dropped the money on a Mark Brunel authentic in 2003:lol:

Also, who’s the best player on the Marlins currently? I dig their new logo/colors and need a jersey ASAP.

Just get a blank. They gonna trade their players anyways

Back
Top Bottom