Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

20190109_212431.jpg 20190109_212607.jpg
Always loved the orange Orioles jerseys, and couldn't resist for $40

Does anyone know what jersey brand Boosie is wearing here?

It looks like a movie reel.

I'm not that big into jerseys, so I don't recognize the brand.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 2.47.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 2.47.13 PM.png
    493.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 2.47.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 2.47.21 PM.png
    49 KB · Views: 18
mrdozo mrdozo I'm about to apply a World Series patch to a Flex Base. Out of curiosity, how is the Spring Training patch applied on yours (sewn or ironed on)?

I'm in a little bit of a pickle, I have a blank authentic Rams road jersey from da previous era and I don't know whether I should screen print it da it used to look back then or do embroidered numbers like da modern nike/reebok throwback versions of that jersey....

I'm in a little bit of a pickle, I have a blank authentic Rams road jersey from da previous era and I don't know whether I should screen print it da it used to look back then or do embroidered numbers like da modern nike/reebok throwback versions of that jersey....

Screen print it or else I'll come to da heights w/ da musket.

I'm mad that you even asked this, you know better.

Screen print it or else I'll come to da heights w/ da musket.

I'm mad that you even asked this, you know better.

i do know betta, lol...but Dickerson's jersey was tackle twilled prior to da NFL shield... decisions... :lol:

M&N i think retroed it with tackle twill once...

Last edited:

Heat pressed vinyl the only way to go for those, let's see the jersey?

Next year is the NFL's 100th anniversary. It could happen.

My Jets are getting new unis, plus they're probably will be some type of 100th anniversary patch. Haven't bought a Jets jersey in a while. I'm ready
200.gif

I really hope NFLShop doesn't do us dirty with no premades. Premade Darnold and Jamal Adams authentics shouldn't be a question.

Next year is the NFL's 100th anniversary. It could happen.

My Jets are getting new unis, plus they're probably will be some type of 100th anniversary patch. Haven't bought a Jets jersey in a while. I'm ready
200.gif

I really hope NFLShop doesn't do us dirty with no premades. Premade Darnold and Jamal Adams authentics shouldn't be a question.
Certain teams can't wear throwback anymore cuz of some helmet rules tho.
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/03/eagles-throwbacks-kelly-green-nfl-helmet-rule-patriots-rams

Heat pressed vinyl the only way to go for those, let's see the jersey?

IMG_20190119_145357.jpg
IMG_20190119_145433.jpg

imma do da vinyl...now its a question of who do i make...do i keep it 97 roster since its a Wilson authentic or do i go crazy? im thinking Jerome Bettis, Curt Warner, or Faulk....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom