Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

And with Hockey, retail authentics are nowhere close to what the players wear on ice

Yea, modern day on ice authentics aren't sold to the public, only way to get a current on ice authentic is to buy a game worn jersey.

That's new to Adidas, tho, even with Reebok you were able to find on ice authentics.

They did pull some shady stuff and market retail authentics as on ice authentics, tho, which like you said, are very different.

That's why anything pre Reebok when it comes to NHL is desirable for collectors because the retail authentics were identical to on ice authentics outside of tags.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a blank Authentic UCLA jersey off eBay and sent it to Exclusive Pro to get a mesh kit and Lonzo on it. Took about 5 months but extremely happy with the final product. I was nervous they weren’t able to get the name font size right but it looks pretty spot on! Thanks Exclusive Pro!!

A9D45542-23BE-4AEC-AA69-9A11F00B97BD.jpeg
28AECB8A-C784-46E6-BFBA-308FAB5E3FB2.jpeg
017BB312-66E4-43C0-A22A-2D3D6F30DCC3.jpeg
A1457AA2-70FE-4814-A9EE-92F4AF8A10A0.jpeg

Anything pre 2005 NHL is gonna be expensive unless you find someone who doesn’t know what they have and you’re able to get a steal.

The only affordable NHL jerseys post 2005 are indo edge Reebok jerseys, which are basically cheap reproductions that were marketed as authentics.

The same way M&N hustles everyone with the “authentic” label, meanwhile they’re asking $300 for something with garbage materials that isn’t even accurate to begin with.

Anything pre 2005 NHL is gonna be expensive unless you find someone who doesn’t know what they have and you’re able to get a steal.

The only affordable NHL jerseys post 2005 are indo edge Reebok jerseys, which are basically cheap reproductions that were marketed as authentics.

The same way M&N hustles everyone with the “authentic” label, meanwhile they’re asking $300 for something with garbage materials that isn’t even accurate to begin with.
Edge 1.0/2.0 They made in Canada, and the quality is amazing.

Edge 1.0/2.0 are on ice authentics.

Indo edge jerseys were the “authentics” they tried hustling everyone with.

They were made in Indonesia, marketed as authentics and were total garbage.

Adidas does the same thing, they charge $180 for blank “authentics” which aren’t anywhere close to what players wear on ice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indo Edge's weren't great, but what Adidas is doing with their "authentics" should be criminal. Seriously. They are replicas with a fight strap! smh

It sucks but doesn't bother me too much because modern day NHL kits are boring to begin with.

Hockey jerseys in the 90's had so many awesome fonts, everything today is crap.

Only thing I'm bummed about is not being able to get an on ice Golden Knights jersey, they can keep everything else.

have a small amount of game worn. Adidas is outrageous. I have a Palmieri (one off that he wore once against Ducks last year) and a Blake Coleman from global series(I will post pics Sunday, going to his signing) and comparing them to my Nico Hischier "retail authentic" the Devils gave me for being a ticket holder for 5 yrs, they are night and day.......at least they sent them to Philly Express to get them done like the Devils Gamers. Shoulders are thicker. material is slightly different. As long as you get them done with authentic stitching they are fine. Had to tell someone at the Devils Team store last week to stay away from the Nico they sell since it is retail stitched. So it is like the Reebok Premier jerseys. Told him unless he really wants the Nico, go and buy a hall or one of the other players on wall since they all came from Philly Express. why i am always skeptical to order from Fanatics etc. Alway order Canadian and pro stitched.

Anything pre 2005 NHL is gonna be expensive unless you find someone who doesn’t know what they have and you’re able to get a steal

i routinely get authentic starter/KoHo/CCM hockey jerseys >80 bucks on ebay.

Last edited:
I’m only looking for specific things at this point.

The stuff that’s selling for < $80 are generally more common jerseys that I’m not really interested in.

Also, the extremely good deals are usually scooped up instantly.

I saw a CCM Winnipeg Jets jersey that can easily get 200+ posted for 55 w/ free shipping and it was gone 12 minutes later, :lol:

Yeah it's like that on ebay now. Lots of people stalk auction sites and apps for deals, usually to resell.

can anyone in NYC recommend a local embroidery shop within the 5 boroughs ?

I have a few blank mets jerseys i want done and dont want to ship them out of state, and wait 5+ months.

Thanks.

can anyone in NYC recommend a local embroidery shop within the 5 boroughs ?

I have a few blank mets jerseys i want done and dont want to ship them out of state, and wait 5+ months.

Thanks.

Cosby's in NYC might be able to do them. I would have recommended Stitches if it wasn't baseball season, woulda been better to go to them during the wintertime.

Back
Top Bottom