Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Got this last wk
20190501_145134-jpg.2326610

20190501_145151-jpg.2326612
Was thinking of getting the alomar myself.

eBay got steals on Majestic cool base MLB authentics. Copped a Rangers Darvish and a Mariners Ruiz for less than a bill. Will post pics upon arrival

Look up at the Mariners jersey a few posts up. The cut and shape should be longer. Also the jock tag on fakes are sewn on. Again look up at that Mariners jersey. On the coolbase should be that printed looking material.
Good looking out. Unfamiliar with those small details on MLB’s I mostly collect NBA jerseys. Oh well didn’t pay much at all. Charge it to the game. Now I know what to look for

Good looking out. Unfamiliar with those small details on MLB’s I mostly collect NBA jerseys. Oh well didn’t pay much at all. Charge it to the game. Now I know what to look for
That bootlegged jersey is an eye sore. seriously, file a complaint and 100% eBay will make the seller refund you fully, and send you a return at the sellers expense. PayPal also changed the policy that sellers will not get back the PP transaction fee for any charge backs. I'd also be skeptical of that Mariners jersey as well. I believe majestic authentics are either single layer or layered numbers, not kiss cut.

That bootlegged jersey is an eye sore. seriously, file a complaint and 100% eBay will make the seller refund you fully, and send you a return at the sellers expense. PayPal also changed the policy that sellers will not get back the PP transaction fee for any charge backs. I'd also be skeptical of that Mariners jersey as well. I believe majestic authentics are either single layer or layered numbers, not kiss cut.
Thanks for the info. I’ll do that. At least I know what to look for now. Lesson learned

Seller accepted return immediately. So he knew. Appreciate y’all looking out as I’m new to the MLB game. Would of been out here looking bad :lol: thanks

Nice...sorry for the tough love just looking out for your best interest. And thanks for being open minded.
For sure bro. I know what to look for on NBA jerseys I’ve mastered those. Just now getting into MLB so I’m glad y’all looked out. I look at it as a blessing so I know what to look for now and won’t be fooled again. NT always comes through

Back
Top Bottom