Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

skyizthalimit skyizthalimit that Ruiz is supposed to arrive today. I’ll post a few pics when I get it and you can let me know on that one. Hopefully I have better luck on this one

The only ebay MLB sellers I can trust on top of my head are ptfsports, retro2heritage, and
Unique_Threads.
Good to know. I’m seeing now there are a ton of fake MLB’S on eBay. It’s crazy. I guess the price alone should have steered me away. But I figured it’s a 10 year old jersey and Darvish doesn’t even play for them anymore and it’s used, so figured yeah it’s probably only worth $30. Clearly it was $30 cuz it’s fake :lol: oh well

Nah, I've gotten a few MLB authentics for $15-$40 on eBay. Just post pics next time, mad people in here know their jerseys for real.

MLB jerseys, particulary Cool Base 6300 jerseys are easy to obtain, and fairly cheap. Kingof402 Kingof402 you may want to try ptfsports on ebay. Not only are they legit but the seller has a lot of the newer Flexbase jerseys on auction. You may luck out, and buy some authentics for a steal.

MLB jerseys, particulary Cool Base 6300 jerseys are easy to obtain, and fairly cheap. Kingof402 Kingof402 you may want to try ptfsports on ebay. Not only are they legit but the seller has a lot of the newer Flexbase jerseys on auction. You may luck out, and buy some authentics for a steal.
Bet. Good looking. I’m trying to build up my MLB collection. Appreciate the love

PTFSPORTS is the best !

I've bought several jerseys from him. He gets a good amount of Mets Jerseys (thats all i buy).

F90728ED-3636-45CC-9536-1C7FEECE19FA.jpeg
364AA0F8-0678-4552-AA46-2D89ABE8B3F6.jpeg

I think this one is legit skyizthalimit skyizthalimit

Legit Check

This is an actual team issue jersey from the 90 season? I don't know much about the vintage jerseys.

Thanks

sdfasdfadsf.jpg
dfghdgfh.jpg
afgdfg.jpg
asdgasdg.jpg
sdfgdfsg.jpg
sfgsdfg.jpg

LT is team issued. I’m pretty sure the name and patch were added, just full discretion. That seller is legit but finishes off a lot of jerseys.

Ripon is the company that manufactures the NFL jerseys. Sometimes you will see gamers or team issued jerseys with the Ripon tag instead of Sand Knit, Reebok etc.

LT is team issued. I’m pretty sure the name and patch were added, just full discretion. That seller is legit but finishes off a lot of jerseys.

Ripon is the company that manufactures the NFL jerseys. Sometimes you will see gamers or team issued jerseys with the Ripon tag instead of Sand Knit, Reebok etc.

Not a fan of buying jerseys that have been customized. I only paid $85 though so it’s cool. I’ve been wanting an OG LT.

Appreciate the help. Same guy had an LT in a smaller size going for like $300. Any idea why? Everything was the same except the size.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-NY-Gi...rentrq:9fb1578e16a0ab11073bc580ffdd023f|iid:1

Everything is original except (I suspect**) the name and patch. $85 is a great deal for an on-field quality jersey. Personally, it doesn’t take anyway anything to me, unless it’s advertised like “player issued”.

Those Giants authentics/issued jerseys aren’t “common” but do come around here and there. I’m sure being a successful team from NY helped with that. Cosbys was popping back then and the Giants used them to supply their uniforms.

Patch is definitely a repro.

Giants SB XXV jerseys were Sand Knit and didn’t have a Cosby’s tag.

So most likely the patch was just added later but the jersey is most likely is from a different year. Anyone know how I could figure out what year the jersey is from? My OCD needs to know, thanks

I actually think the jersey is from that year or earlier and he just added the SB patch.

Pretty sure starting in 91 the Giants jerseys had the NFL shield on the neck.

The game worn SB XXV jerseys were made by Sand Knit but I'm pretty sure I've seen game worn jerseys from 88-90 with the exact tagging that your jersey has.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I wouldn't worry about the exact year the jersey is made- even the tagging. The jersey matches up from 1989-1991. All three years are identical. It is accurate to LT's 1991 Super Bowl (no NFL shield).

I did some research and I'm pretty confident now the patch is a licensed Willabee Ward reproduction. Comparing it to the OG, it's one of the much better and nearly identital reproductions from them. - This is not a knock, just disclosure.

LSS- This is as close to the on-field jersey as you can get. Only the jocktags on the gamer are diffrent. Material-wise, accuracy is all there.

Last edited:
I'm curious if this is legit or not.

Never seen branding next the number as seen on the back of this jersey.

Screenshot_20190513-113046.png
Screenshot_20190513-113107.png
Screenshot_20190513-113052.png
Screenshot_20190513-113056.png

Back
Top Bottom