Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I been trying to find this for 20 years , my grail

manny.jpg

indian.jpg

has anyone gotten or have at least seen the new nike mlb authentics?

been contemplating pulling the trigger on the gerrit cole but even with a fanatics code it’s still pricey for just a swoosh

Does anyone know if M&N plans to run a Super Bowl sale next week like they have in past years?

Not sure if there's a better place to ask. Does anyone own any of the college shorts from 19nine? Hows the quality?

Mr. Unanimous MVP....I'm usually a 44 (like my jerseys a little roomy), but Fanatics only had SZ 40s left...fits pretty well actually. I was also nervous that the sleeves wouldn't come cuffed because the Ravens still use the Speed Machine template instead of the Vapor Untouchable kit that most NFL teams use...I was scared that Fanatics was bringing out old stock just to get more sales. Pleasantly surprised that they did not do that. Sick jersey....that Ravens patch is a work of art.

IMG_5841.jpg

IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

Mr. Unanimous MVP....I'm usually a 44 (like my jerseys a little roomy), but Fanatics only had SZ 40s left...fits pretty well actually. I was also nervous that the sleeves wouldn't come cuffed because the Ravens still use the Speed Machine template instead of the Vapor Untouchable kit that most NFL teams use...I was scared that Fanatics was bringing out old stock just to get more sales. Pleasantly surprised that they did not do that. Sick jersey....that Ravens patch is a work of art.

IMG_5841.jpg

IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg
i have the exact same one; nice pick up

IMG_5841.jpg

IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg
That crooked NFL logo would bother me.

Back
Top Bottom