Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

World Cup Palmieri. International play coleman, butcher, and Hischier. Got them signed at the Devils STH signing

Attachments

• 0A495AA5-FDAE-4989-8514-3733F385DE50.jpeg
    0A495AA5-FDAE-4989-8514-3733F385DE50.jpeg
    316.9 KB · Views: 44
$115. Was supposed to be around $150 after tax but the employee at pro image showed love. They still had a decent amount of Dodger authentics half off when I went. Bellinger, Kershaw, Turner and Seager.

Which location?

Del Amo. But I’m assuming all their other locations have stuff. I bought a road Bellinger from them back in October. They still had a pretty decent amount of stuff when I went 2 weeks ago. Especially in size 52 and up. They also had Nike Authentics for Bellinger.

$115. Was supposed to be around $150 after tax but the employee at pro image showed love. They still had a decent amount of Dodger authentics half off when I went. Bellinger, Kershaw, Turner and Seager.

Could you grab me one? I"ll give you $85 for it.

Japanese volleyball team Nagoya Wolfdogs. Got Taichiro Koga's number as he's a former Paris player, and the best libero I ever saw up to this day.
IMG_20200224_192506.jpg
IMG_20200224_192500.jpg

It's made by Descente.

I don't even want to know how much you dropped for that Aaron Judge

Not mine, I saw the pics on eBay. I don’t think I’ll own any Nike MLB jerseys because I hate that swoosh on the chest.

And it looks just like my Majestic version that I paid $50-$60 for without the swoosh.

Not mine, I saw the pics on eBay. I don’t think I’ll own any Nike MLB jerseys because I hate that swoosh on the chest.

And it looks just like my Majestic version that I paid $50-$60 for without the swoosh.
Exactly. And that same material with the diaper butt. Ez pass

Back
Top Bottom