Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Found this blank one yesterday on Poshmark.
Screenshot_20200323-211442~2.png
Its a replica but if the price is right its probably still worth it

Found this blank one yesterday on Poshmark.
Screenshot_20200323-211442~2.png

Thats the key tho. You get a blank for less, but if you want a number/name on the back, you'll prob end up spending more.
That why i've been hesitant to number any of my blanks and just hold out for when the same jersey comes up with a name and number on the back.

Thats the key tho. You get a blank for less, but if you want a number/name on the back, you'll prob end up spending more.

not really

here's some of my older purchases..

Screenshot_20200324-183500.png

Screenshot_20200324-183909.png

Screenshot_20200324-183818.png

plus da blanks is so cheap you can take em to a local team sports outfitters (Parkview sports in da bronx, Gerry Cosby or exclusive pro sports,) that you can do da job and still come out cheap.

*reads thread title*

*looks at your post*

you know what it is... 🤨

Lolol, I know what you're thinking but don't worry, that's what they do at the team store in citi field. And it's the reason they only charge $25 and same day service.

The Nike version of the Jaguars jersey eats the Reebok version hands down

yeah i got a road jaguars nike jersey which i also bought from a dubious title on eBay, they're sturdy.

although da 1st couple of years of Reebok before equipment era (helmet jock tags) were very good in their own right.

01 Reeboks with the helmet jocktag and even the early made in El Salvador nfl equipment shield jerseys were solid.

their later stuff was straight garbage though.

Back
Top Bottom