Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Working from home #ftw
IMG_20200318_083556.jpg

I dont know why it so difficult finding the alternate road jerseys for the Mets.seems like Nikes making more of them than Majestic did.

I dont know why it so difficult finding the alternate road jerseys for the Mets.seems like Nikes making more of them than Majestic did.
I found a blank one on eBay in my size a few months ago but not too many. The ones I see are generally team issued from common players. I plan on going that route to replace the blank one once the season kicks back up

I am looking for this hat in a 7 3/8 or 7 1/4th..
1584980237829.png

Also looking for this Jersey in a 44 or 40..

1584980437735.png

Griffey was my favorite player growing up and I completely slept on racking up on different pieces during his Hall of fame induction year. So any leads on any of these would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking for this hat in a 7 3/8 or 7 1/4th..
1584980237829.png

Also looking for this Jersey in a 44 or 40..

1584980437735.png

Griffey was my favorite player growing up and I completely slept on racking up on different pieces during his Hall of fame induction year. So any leads on any of these would be greatly appreciated.
I would say to just find a blank and customize it that way. You can find Russell Diamond Collection jerseys in your size for decent prices

Just got a Zion jersey cheap after using a 20% code

I found a blank one on eBay in my size a few months ago but not too many. The ones I see are generally team issued from common players. I plan on going that route to replace the blank one once the season kicks back up

Found this blank one yesterday on Poshmark.
Screenshot_20200323-211442~2.png

Back
Top Bottom