Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Just came in earlier
20210206_001240.jpg 20210206_001328.jpg

I was able to reacquire a Joe Montana recently. I finally replaced the older version that I got in early 2003 which meant it was stupidly cut too damn big. I purged that useless piece in 2019 and converted it to something very useful with a few maneuvers.

I'm glad to have a Montana jersey in my possession again, but with the correct fit this time.
IMG_4950.JPG
IMG_4951.JPG

These are advertised as authentics. But it’s really a glorified swingman with swingman style numbering which sucks. But adidas is trash in terms of producing actual NHL authentics so I’ll probably have to eventually get a gamer or team issued jersey in this style.

B32289F9-94F7-4C24-8995-82F11377C2B7.jpeg
F83685B5-DE9B-47AB-BED2-61CC4C71CFFB.jpeg

anyone else have mail that’s been well over a month late on arriving? I’m starting to lose hope on one jersey coming.

anyone else have mail that’s been well over a month late on arriving? I’m starting to lose hope on one jersey coming.

I ordered some movies from California on the 26th of January and it's been stuck in New Jersey since last Wedesday. The east coast has been hit by bad weather

These are advertised as authentics. But it’s really a glorified swingman with swingman style numbering which sucks. But adidas is trash in terms of producing actual NHL authentics so I’ll probably have to eventually get a gamer or team issued jersey in this style.

Yeah, I think people are better off buying blanks and sending it to somewhere like EPS with these adidas jerseys. Nonetheless still a cool jersey

These adidas authentics suck like the reebok indoedge jerseys cheaply made in indonesia. Get the reebok edge 1.0/2.0 jerseys. Top notch quality made in canada.

These adidas authentics suck like the reebok indoedge jerseys cheaply made in indonesia. Get the reebok edge 1.0/2.0 jerseys. Top notch quality made in canada.

I got a bunch of Reebok edge 2.0’s. Those things are real nice. I got a made in Canada 2020 stadium series Kings jersey as well. It just sucks that Adidas doesn’t make made in Canada authentics easily available for those who want to purchase them. That reverse retro jersey is suck a cool concept but it sucks they only make them in that Indonesian made inferior quality stuff.

Yeah, I think people are better off buying blanks and sending it to somewhere like EPS with these adidas jerseys. Nonetheless still a cool jersey

I know a few people who went that route. It sucks that adidas can’t simply put the correct layered stitching on these jerseys. Especially when the websites have them listed as “authentics”. I would have no problem shelling out whatever it would cost for an accurate product, but they don’t even make them for the general public.

Had a shot of buying a reverse retro premade subban but passed because of what yall are saying with the stitching. Need a blank.

Also sitting on a devils edge 2.0 wordmark blank but the devils were *** from 2012-17, (and are still ***) so i havent customized it

I got a bunch of Reebok edge 2.0’s. Those things are real nice. I got a made in Canada 2020 stadium series Kings jersey as well. It just sucks that Adidas doesn’t make made in Canada authentics easily available for those who want to purchase them. That reverse retro jersey is suck a cool concept but it sucks they only make them in that Indonesian made inferior quality stuff.

I know a few people who went that route. It sucks that adidas can’t simply put the correct layered stitching on these jerseys. Especially when the websites have them listed as “authentics”. I would have no problem shelling out whatever it would cost for an accurate product, but they don’t even make them for the general public.
try Jersey baron via ebay. top seller of nhl authentics.

bought these a couple years back

IMG_20170525_222105.jpg
IMG_20170525_174146.jpg

I ordered some movies from California on the 26th of January and it's been stuck in New Jersey since last Wedesday. The east coast has been hit by bad weather
I’m in Maryland. Everything that comes through New Jersey and PA seems to get stuck. Stuff I get from the West coast comes in just days. But I shipped to NY the other day and it only took the weekend to travel. However i have a jersey that hasn’t moved in PA since Jan 6th.

I've gotten a few things from jersey Baron iced the years. Real good selection and easy to deal with. I’m eventually going to pull the trigger on a Stars authentic from them.
Nice! IMHO i think nhl authentics are one of the few you could get without reseller mark up prices.

Back
Top Bottom