Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

B78D10C1-C91B-42FF-861D-9423331F1D4B.jpeg
E505D9C0-67C9-4277-B6CB-7E079460269B.jpeg

Anyone know if Cosby sports in NYC can add the NEW YORK on a blank authentic?? I see some blanks on eBay but it’s missing the New York on the front as well.

Reached out to EPS, but does anyone know if they will add the team name to a completely blank authentic? I ordered a blank Knicks jersey. Reached out to their CS in the meantime. Also, for Nike NBA authentics, should I request kiss cut or layered numbers?

Reached out to EPS, but does anyone know if they will add the team name to a completely blank authentic? I ordered a blank Knicks jersey. Reached out to their CS in the meantime. Also, for Nike NBA authentics, should I request kiss cut or layered numbers?

they will not do team wordmarks. no trademarked items.

numbers should be kiss cut

Like Relish mentioned, no company will do trademarked team wordmarks. A big no no in the licensing world. You would have to provide one for them to attach on.

What's the tell? I haven't been looking at buying a hockey jersey for long so I don't really know what the tells are. Just don't want to pay $150+ when I feel a deal can be found.
Those pictures are awful, so I looked at their other listings. A few things that stood out though. The overall cut of the jersey is just off. The neck hole looks huge. That's almost always the case on fake hockey jerseys. The name and number on the back of the jersey are sitting way too low. One of their listings has a patch on the jersey for stanley cup finals when they weren't even in the finals :lol:

So fanatics decided to wait until late January a week before the Super Bowl to restock a lot of their vapor elites you could customize. I was hoping to get this in August or early September. But here we are 3 days before the 1st of March and I’m barely getting this. I got a few other 49ers elites coming in soon as well.

0F8B5F7C-58E3-44D7-858C-E49720FB0519.jpeg
908EB725-3DE0-4EA2-8329-43653A8F9D8C.jpeg

Anyone know if Cosby sports in NYC can add the NEW YORK on a blank authentic?? I see some blanks on eBay but it’s missing the New York on the front as well.
I don't think they can. I don't even think they're reopeed. Last time I checked them out, they were completely gutted out. Anyone seen them lately. Maybe something changed in the past few weeks since I checked them

Just wanted to say Nike Elite jerseys are trash. The collar, the neck, fit and sleeves. All dumb as hell. I got six or seven and never wear them cause they’re dumb. ****in nameplate bleeding and collar turning yellow and they’ve never left my closet.

3C8AAF09-93AF-4BBD-BBDF-4D0B197F2E0D.jpeg
FE009C05-86DB-4152-9162-953CC9AFF6BA.jpeg
4FE2BFC8-BC4C-47A0-BBEE-10F66D7F451E.jpeg

Just wanted to say Nike Elite jerseys are trash. The collar, the neck, fit and sleeves. All dumb as hell. I got six or seven and never wear them cause they’re dumb. ****in nameplate bleeding and collar turning yellow and they’ve never left my closet.

3C8AAF09-93AF-4BBD-BBDF-4D0B197F2E0D.jpeg
FE009C05-86DB-4152-9162-953CC9AFF6BA.jpeg
4FE2BFC8-BC4C-47A0-BBEE-10F66D7F451E.jpeg
I mean if there’s any Eli Manning jerseys you’re willing to part with Ive been looking to buy one 👀 haha My old Eli elite jersey got lost somewhere in my move to Cali, been trying to find the replacement but nothing but fakes on eBay

Back
Top Bottom