Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

New pick ups. I plan to custom into a Wade Boggs or Canseco. Any suggestions on the brewers?
PXL_20220418_154110562.jpg PXL_20220418_154152673.jpg

Prince Fielder is "The Guy" for me. I can't bring myself to get a Braun.

A good one, if you want something more obscure, is CC Sabathia. He spent part of the 2008 season there before ultimately joining the Yankees in 2009.

Has anyone ordered the black Mets away from fanatics? Is the blue as dark as the stock photos or more like the actual on field colors?

This is just unfortunate. NBA has ads for the last couple years already and now the MLB. I’m hoping the NFL doesn’t go in this direction but I would say they’re the most money hungry league. Corporate greed has taken over American Pro sports.

We can blame the fans too. Look at all the people wanting to ADD advertisement patches to their NBA jerseys.
I think that’s just us serious collectors who just want what they players wear on the court/field as closest as possible. Your average fan doesn’t care much about those details or will spend money on Authentic’s.

My biggest fear is that eventually jerseys will start looking like WNBA or Soccer jerseys where the whole jersey is designed around Sponsors smh.

I doubt any of the 3 big leagues get that point (hopefully not) but even just 1 simple ad makes it look tacky af.

Sorry for all the questions, but has anyone sent a jersey to Exclusive Pro to be stripped and customized to another number? If so how does it look? Is it noticeable that the previous numbers got stripped?

I might have to circle back to The Dream Shop for something. I'll have to find the materials to send him just to make a nameplate for my baseball jersey. I'm still hesitant though. As far as EPS, they do a great job, except they can't touch NFL jerseys, which is a shame.

Only dealt with Bill once but his communication and attention to details is excellent. And he is very quick and getting your order back to you as well.

I'm finally getting around to posting the Titans Steve McNair jersey I got early last month.
IMG_6045.JPG
IMG_6046.JPG

This is actually the third version of a Titans McNair jersey I got. It's been an unnecessary odyssey for me with this jersey honestly.

I actually got a Puma version in a size 50 in spring 2000. Then I was able to swap out that size 50 to a size 52 later that year around Christmastime. It actually fit me right, and it was also an original in a way since Puma was the initial company that outfitted them when they became the Titans in 1999.

Then I stupidly and unnecessarily got a Reebok version in a size 56 off eBay in 2004 because I wanted to go bigger like an idiot, and I wanted to be more current in a way with having a Reebok version during that time.

I ended up getting rid of that Puma version in 2012 like a dummy because I was ignorantly content with having a Reebok version in a bigger size.

I had to get this Mitchell & Ness version as a replacement that's a wearable size to salvage my stupidity with getting rid of an original Puma piece that fit me right.

And yes, the sleeves on this version are bigger than the Puma & Reebok versions I owned since it's a formality with this company unnecessarily making sleeves on NFL jerseys too big.

Back
Top Bottom