Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Newest addition. They have the 9/11 jerseys that are team issued at the Mets Team Store if people want them. $400 a pop.

image.jpg

Newest addition. They have the 9/11 jerseys that are team issued at the Mets Team Store if people want them. $400 a pop.

image.jpg
I want one so bad but $400 for a common player is hard to swallow considering I spent $125-150 for my other 2021 jerseys.

image.jpg

It looks better with the blue piping, but I believe the Mets are wearing the jerseys without it this season.

$400 is def hard to swallow especially when I just bought 4 majestic authentic Yankee jerseys on eBay for $232 and a Rawlings authentic Kirby Puckett for $94 shipped. I bet you they're better made than the current Nike authentics.

Quick questions for anyone who shipped thing to stitches, they just told me to leave a note in the package with my info and seemed very short over email, does this seem right?

Quick questions for anyone who shipped thing to stitches, they just told me to leave a note in the package with my info and seemed very short over email, does this seem right?
Print your correspondence as well as typed notes for the work you want done. I do that with everyone. It's good practice and makes their job easier.

Last edited:
Stitches quoted me $85 for name and back number on a twins jersey. Buxton #25 on the navy blue jersey with 3 layered twill. does that sound accurate for pricing?

I finally found my Mother’s Day Yankees authentic on eBay. Guy cancelled it a couple days later saying my address was shady and I wasn’t going to scam him.

I had more feedback than him and been on eBay for more years than him, all 100% I’m still sick over this ****. Left him negative feedback and all.

Back
Top Bottom