Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

^ yeah, RBK jerseys are a joke. They're disgraceful they way they fit. I sold mine but the game cut ones have a nice fit :smokin

I mean, they're not really a joke... you've got to account for the time in which Reebok had the brand. In the 2000's, believe it or not, people complained about Jerseys not being Baggy Enough..... today it's the opposite, and I think alot of people forget the context in which product lives. Reebok's On-Field Gear & Product was actually pretty dope for the times. People just don't give any other brand the "benefit of the doubt" like they do w/ Nike (who's made LOTS of mistakes).

Just my Unbiased Opinion.

I definitely agree with that but the fact that it took so long for them to fix the fit and cut it smaller is pathetic. The fact that the smallest they made was a 48 (46 wasn't that common) is a joke. I also noticed some teams had better fitted jerseys if that even makes sense.

The '01 RBK authentic have a better fit tho.

Yes, this is true

That Nicks jersey is real nice.

Thank you. I love the jersey, I might cry when Nicks leaves us this offseason. He's too talented.

Started at midnight, annoyed there's no sizes in some of the Blue Jays stuff. :smh:

Anyone own a M&B BP jersey? how do they fit?

Last edited:
Started at midnight, annoyed there's no sizes in some of the Blue Jays stuff. :smh:

Anyone own a M&B BP jersey? how do they fit?

Short and a little wide but not too wide (if that makes sense)

They have some decent sales with this. Some jerseys are 50% off

sweet, glad I clicked on this thread!
About to get my pops a Cardinals ozzie smith jersey since he's a big cardinals fan

edit: just seen the reply above on fitment.

Last edited:
sweet, glad I clicked on this thread!
About to get my pops a Cardinals ozzie smith jersey since he's a big cardinals fan

edit: just seen the reply above on fitment.
Get him the powder blue ozzie that jersey is awesome. I have it. Gotta love the MLB pullover v-neck jerseys

Damn, now pretty much everything is 50% off MLB. Jerseys and clothes. Wool jackets are 50% off too, I already got like 3 but there's another one I might get. DAMN YOU M&N!!!!!

Got Pops the Navy Ozzie batting practice. He's not into bright colors like the blue pullover lol.
Kept it simple.

When m&n start charging 12 for shipping, my warm up jackets never cost that much :rolleyes

Last edited:
Nike gotta do something about these sleeves. They are way too damn wide. I think all authentic football jerseys should be cuffed on the sleeves because majority of the players have it.

Collar also came with a blue stain (possibly from the NFL logo) and some light brown stains.

baseball jerseys for the Mets are only 30% (not 50%), not sure if it varies with teams.

Picked these up, elite jerseys fit funny though.

2d9bkh0.jpg

Nike gotta do something about these sleeves. They are way too damn wide. I think all authentic football jerseys should be cuffed on the sleeves because majority of the players have it.

Collar also came with a blue stain (possibly from the NFL logo) and some light brown stains.
EXACTLY!

People have to stop fronting on Reebok Authentic's, because they got alot of stuff RIGHT. The Cuffed Sleeves was one of them. 

For Nike not to have Cuffed Sleeves on atleast the "Elite" versions is just UNACCEPTABLE. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Might return my elites for the limited, the sleeves feel weird and the shoulder area runs like I need to be wearing shoulder pads :lol:

baseball jerseys for the Mets are only 30% (not 50%), not sure if it varies with teams.

Are you talking about MitchellandNess.com? All Mets jerseys are 50% off and BP jerseys are 30% off.

EXACTLY!

People have to stop fronting on Reebok Authentic's, because they got alot of stuff RIGHT. The Cuffed Sleeves was one of them. 

For Nike not to have Cuffed Sleeves on atleast the "Elite" versions is just UNACCEPTABLE. :smh:

No, Reebok has been *** from 05-10. It's disturbing how poorly the sizing of their jerseys were. A 48 fit like a 52. They were all the same cut with a little more width. Their clothing was also a joke. I remember being in the store and comparing a S RBK polo to a L RBK polo. Damn near identical. I gotta M sweatshirt that looks like i have shoulder pads.

As for the Nike authentic. I like them a lot. My only problem is the width of the sleeves and that they're not cuffed

No, Reebok has been *** from 05-10. It's disturbing how poorly the sizing of their jerseys were. A 48 fit like a 52. They were all the same cut with a little more width. Their clothing was also a joke. I remember being in the store and comparing a S RBK polo to a L RBK polo. Damn near identical. I gotta M sweatshirt that looks like i have shoulder pads.

As for the Nike authentic. I like them a lot. My only problem is the width of the sleeves and that they're not cuffed
LOL. I'm definitely not vouching for Reebok as far as clothing goes, but what I am saying is that they did a pretty good job on some things more than others. Call a Spade a Spade. Sizing may have been a problem (that's also subjective), but they did do alot of things right w/ their Unis, especially earlier on. Bottom line, Nike's Sleeves are enough to keep me away from them for the most part. Not having Cuffed Sleeves on anything is ridiculous... I would've thought they'd do the opposite and not only have Cuffs on authentics, but have Cuffs on even the lower-tier jersey options. Boy, was I Wrong. Lol 

Nike isn't All Good, just like Reebok isn't All Bad. Each Brand has their flaws, although Nike's flaws seems to get overlooked with the Benefit of the Doubt given. I've worked in the industry and from that experience have built a strong Zero Bias standpoint when it comes to Brands. You produce trash, whether Nike, Reebok, Adidas or otherwise... you don't get a pass from me.

I don't mind the sleeve not being cuffed, figure a tailor could fix that issue?

It's the high shoulder area that bothers me a LOT.

As a whole, Nike quality on the elites is way better then reeboks authentics.

Reebok put a quality product out there during the early years that they had the license but their last few years it appeared as if they put no effort in while raising prices.

Also the reebok sizing sucked to me.

Also the reebok authentics you would see in stores would be completely inaccurate. I remember the black raiders authentics having these fat ******ed looking numbers that looked nothing like how the raiders numbers were supposed to look. The white cowboys jerseys had an inaccurate collar, I can list more discrepancies if necessary but for what they were charging for a jersey "that is like what the players wear" the inaccuracies were flat out unacceptable to me.

Nike Elites>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reebok authentics.

the materials, fit (sorta), and look of nikes are miles better than reebok.

just look at how elites look in picture and in person, you can see they are top notch.

and reeboks barely came with "cuffed" sleeves

if thats your reason to say reebok is better than LOL. take it to a tailor and they can cuff them for you

Back
Top Bottom