Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

local marshalls has a bunch of nfl jerseys from dolphins, vikings, and jaguars.
Highest price is 29.99
Some are reebok some are not.

are those good prices for them?

well what kind of jerseys are they? if its replica, not really :lol:

swingman, maybe if the player is a star and still on the team.

local marshalls has a bunch of nfl jerseys from dolphins, vikings, and jaguars.
Highest price is 29.99
Some are reebok some are not.

are those good prices for them?

well what kind of jerseys are they? if its replica, not really :lol:

swingman, maybe if the player is a star and still on the team.
They're replica cuz I seen them at my local Marshalls too.

there's 3 tiers of jerseys sold replica, replithentic and authentic (reebok)

game, limited, elite (nike)

the replica jerseys are all screen printed and kind of cheaply made the next level has some twill patches but they're really thin and the authentics are very similar to what the player actually wears, minus the tailored fit.

Past few years they've played it pretty close to the chest, they haven't done a $100 jersey sale since 2011 though, and their releases this year have been kind of lackluster, way too many of those Replica Throwbacks instead of actual Throwbacks.

Expect a 40% discount MAYBE.

just keep in mind there are no refunds on "sale items" and the sizing on MLB jerseys seem to be out of whack.

still going to "exchange" my jerseys, and some aren't available in the size I need :smh:

Past few years they've played it pretty close to the chest, they haven't done a $100 jersey sale since 2011 though, and their releases this year have been kind of lackluster, way too many of those Replica Throwbacks instead of actual Throwbacks.

Expect a 40% discount MAYBE.

Ill cream my pants if they do anther $100 sale and will probably spend about $1000 on jerseys that day if that happens.

If they do 50% off. Ill cop 4 or maybe 5 jerseys. I know what I want for sure already.

If its 40% then I'm just copping the 2 jerseys I really want and not bothering with anything else.

One of my favorites in my collection. 1957 Henry Aaron milwaukee Braves flannel
[/IMG]

Football fanatics is having a special for their rewards program members tomorrow from 12-3 est. it works right now as well though if you place an order.

15% fan cash towards a future purchase of you place an order over $50 and 30% cash back on orders over $100

I ordered a m&n kemp jersey and used a 5% coupon code. It came out to $289 which is quite a bit. But I got $89 in fan cash for a future purchase. I figure they'll have a Black Friday or cyber Monday sale that's decent so to combine the fan cash with whatever sale they run Black Friday seems like a good idea to me.

Pretty much if its something you want to get. 30% of what you paid in fan cash for a future order is pretty decent.

My Gretzky Oilers is a small but fits like a medium; I bought the kings in a medium and it's probably smaller than the oilers small

:smh: I want that Messier for the Black Friday sale, but now i'm scared that the small will be too small. Sold out in a medium.

Been wanting a Rangers M&N jersey for a few years. I won't order one because i have no idea how the sizing is. I've heard a few different things.

Back
Top Bottom