Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Y'all think these are real????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-TEAM-P...hash=item1ec3818d75:m:m-IrPedQ8v2j7s8KAVbeUmQ

These just flooded eBay. Don't know if they're fake or if these just started hitting outlets and Burlington and Marshalls. What y'all think?
I doubt they hit up outlet stores.  The WBC is still ongoing and these types of jerseys won't usually get to marshalls/TJ Maxx etc. until the following year.

"Any player/all sizes" mixed with cheap prices is almost always something to steer clear from, especially with just stock photos.  I'd avoid if you haven't purchased yet.

Yeah, I didn't buy them. It was mad suspicious but I just didn't think they would make fake jerseys of these. They've never been that popular and always hit clearance prices but I googled just for the hell of it and they definitely have fakes of these.

In 2013 these weren't selling like that and I gotta couple for $40 but this year, they're selling out in mad sizes. Was gonna grab a few but I'm not paying retail. Authentics being $330 is insane, never spending that. Would consider half at most.

Got my Cutch jersey today. Fits good. Obviously longer than any of my normal t-shirts would but it's not bad at all. Overall though....I'm not really that impressed :lol: I mean I got a good deal on it, but man, I'd be mad if I spent any more. There's a decent amount of frayed stitching too.

Last edited:
Got my Cutch jersey today. Fits good. Obviously longer than any of my normal t-shirts would but it's not bad at all. Overall though....I'm not really that impressed
laugh.gif
I mean I got a good deal on it, but man, I'd be mad if I spent any more. There's a decent amount of frayed stitching too.

awesome pick up. i bought the same jersey from retro2heritage as well. i also have a #6 marte same style.

Just purchased an authentic gold edition Kris Bryant on mlb.com. I bought the gold edition hat last week and said what the heck and bought the jersey now too. I have other authentic Cubs jerseys but they are much older.

just got blessed by parkview sports, imma just ya da before and after shots in a few after i get a chance to photograph it.

got 2 blank blue jays and 2 blank braves done.

Back
Top Bottom