Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

IMG_3921.JPG
IMG_3925.JPG

Never seen a black guy with a Brady before , I almost bought one last week on sale
Too funny. But how could I not love the GOAT after he delivered 6 parades to my city? I rocked that jersey proudly whenever I had to travel for work during football season, especially in NY.

Has anyone ordered patches from patchdepony on eBay? He’s got a really good rating but I’m just curious if anyone in here has bought from them.

I'm going to make my first post of authentic MLB jerseys about my Dodgers and my guy Clayton Kershaw. I'm glad I got all my MLB jerseys in Majestic. I'm not going to like Nike MLB authentic jerseys going forward despite being a huge fan of their shoes.

These were my stadium clothes I wore for games at Dodger Stadium. It sucks I can't attend games anymore because some haters had issues with my habits of moving down to better seats last season. It was a cool 2 plus years of upgrading seats though. I'm going to miss wearing these to games.

I usually wore the home white to games Kershaw started.
IMG_4502.JPG
IMG_4504.JPG

A closeup of the Dodger Stadium 50th Anniversary patch worn in 2012 that I got added to the sleeve. I sent this jersey to Exclusive Pro Sports to have it added.
IMG_4503.JPG

I wore these gray jerseys occasionally to games Kershaw started. I need to get the 60th Anniversary in Los Angeles patch worn in 2018 to add them to the sleeves of these gray ones.
IMG_4507.JPG

IMG_4509.JPG

IMG_4511.JPG

Here's one of the many times I saw Kershaw at Dodger Stadium whenever I was able to move down to a 5th row seat if it was empty. This is from Memorial Day 2019, ironically it officially became perpetually acrimonious with my seating habits when I attended another game 2 days later.

Kershaw getting ready to work on Memorial Day 2019.
IMG_9261.JPG

Kershaw putting in work.
IMG_9375.JPG

Kershaw done for the day.
IMG_9378.JPG

I'm going to make my first post of authentic MLB jerseys about my Dodgers and my guy Clayton Kershaw. I'm glad I got all my MLB jerseys in Majestic. I'm not going to like Nike MLB authentic jerseys going forward despite being a huge fan of their shoes.

These were my stadium clothes I wore for games at Dodger Stadium. It sucks I can't attend games anymore because some haters had issues with my habits of moving down to better seats last season. It was a cool 2 plus years of upgrading seats though. I'm going to miss wearing these to games.

I usually wore the home white to games Kershaw started.
IMG_4502.JPG
IMG_4504.JPG

A closeup of the Dodger Stadium 50th Anniversary patch worn in 2012 that I got added to the sleeve. I sent this jersey to Exclusive Pro Sports to have it added.
IMG_4503.JPG

I wore these gray jerseys occasionally to games Kershaw started. I need to get the 60th Anniversary in Los Angeles patch worn in 2018 to add them to the sleeves of these gray ones.
IMG_4507.JPG

IMG_4509.JPG

IMG_4511.JPG

Here's one of the many times I saw Kershaw at Dodger Stadium whenever I was able to move down to a 5th row seat if it was empty. This is from Memorial Day 2019, ironically it officially became perpetually acrimonious with my seating habits when I attended another game 2 days later.

Kershaw getting ready to work on Memorial Day 2019.
IMG_9261.JPG

Kershaw putting in work.
IMG_9375.JPG

Kershaw done for the day.
IMG_9378.JPG

Youre banned permanently from dodger stadium?? Hahaha

Youre banned permanently from dodger stadium?? Hahaha

Not banned. The issues with me moving down to field level would be perpetually unfavorable because an a-hole supervisor caught on to me last season. He would just try to give me crap if he saw me around. Someone who I thought was cool even turned against me by snitching. So there's no reason for me to go for that reason. Just using common sense to know it ain't worth the stress.

And ticket prices keep increasing annually on the secondary market too so that compounded problems for me. But I was able to do what I did for 2+ years including 2017 & 2018 playoffs.

I appreciate the ushers I was cool with for letting me move down to their sections all that time.

Last edited:
Not banned. The issues with me moving down to field level would be perpetually unfavorable because an a-hole supervisor caught on to me last season. He would just try to give me crap if he saw me around. Someone who I thought was cool even turned against me by snitching. So there's no reason for me to go for that reason. Just using common sense to know it ain't worth the stress.

And ticket prices keep increasing annually on the secondary market too so that compounded problems for me. But I was able to do what I did for 2+ years including 2017 & 2018 playoffs.

I appreciate the ushers I was cool with for letting me move down to their sections all that time.

good to hear that they didn’t ban you. If they did that would be the dumbest reason when there’s far worse things happening in stadiums than just upgrading to better seats.
It’s always the older ushers too that takes it too seriously even when there’s plenty of empty seats.

good to hear that they didn’t ban you. If they did that would be the dumbest reason when there’s far worse things happening in stadiums than just upgrading to better seats.
It’s always the older ushers too that takes it too seriously even when there’s plenty of empty seats.
Aren't most stadiums like 95% ? What's the point of making a big fuss of fans upgrading the seats. Stadiums not losing anything.

Aren't most stadiums like 95% ? What's the point of making a big fuss of fans upgrading the seats. Stadiums not losing anything.
I've seen people upgrade themselves to seats people actually pay for and just refuse to move when they show up. What really used to piss me off... My grandpa was in a wheelchair there at the end and people would "upgrade" themselves to ADA seating. A couple times there would be someone in our seats, no disabilities, who would swear they had that seat despite the fact we were season ticket holders and sat in the same seats all season. Then once you leave to go get an usher. Suddenly they vanish.

I've seen people upgrade themselves to seats people actually pay for and just refuse to move when they show up. What really used to piss me off... My grandpa was in a wheelchair there at the end and people would "upgrade" themselves to ADA seating. A couple times there would be someone in our seats, no disabilities, who would swear they had that seat despite the fact we were season ticket holders and sat in the same seats all season. Then once you leave to go get an usher. Suddenly they vanish.
I see. Good point/perspective

Yeah, my family used to have season tickets. One time we got up, my dad got back before I did. Two dudes snagged out seats and just ignored my dad trying to sit back down. They didn't move until I got back and told them to leave. Really ticked me off, too, since my dad is an older Asian dude. You already know what was going on.

I really don't care for people moving seats but there are scenarios that cause problems.

luisfigo luisfigo is right there are worse problems at stadiums like behavior so seats shouldn't even be a priority. Ironically some of the younger ushers can be strict. You just have to know who to deal with. Some were lenient because I went to many games in 2017 & 2018 for them to be familiar with me. They knew I behaved and I liked to take pictures with my DSLR camera with extended lens. A lot of the security knew I moved down and didn't care because they only focused on fan behavior. So your behavior is key with the lenient ushers and security.

skyizthalimit skyizthalimit is right that teams/stadiums aren't losing money because those seats were unsold or there are even scenarios when season ticket holders don't show up despite already having paid for their tickets.

The thing that perennially f'd me up at Dodger Stadium in 2019 was an a-hole supervisor saw me traversing through sections when it wasn't crowded during a game 2 days after Memorial Day. I honestly f'd up by getting too comfortable because the usher let me sit in her section so many times before. He actually tried to confront me in the concourse after the cool usher warned me I was spotted! But I was elusive like Barry Sanders in his prime making cuts and getting around fans standing in the concourse.

I was only able to attend 6 games after that day. And things fell apart fast despite sitting on a different side of the stadium. An usher who allowed me to sit in her section in 2018 actually turned against me toward the end. If a supervisor catches on about your seating habits, you'll be perpetually assed out if you keep attending.

Ironically a lot of season ticket holders don't care if you sit in empty seats next to them. I used to sit in a frequently empty seat, the one where I was able to get those pictures of Kershaw. The 3 cool older ladies that sat to my left didn't care I moved down despite coming in with a cheap ticket because I behaved.

I understand why disgusta disgusta would be pissed off because it's so idiotic for anyone to move into a seat with fans who have a legitimate ticket for them and try to start a dispute knowing those aren't their seats. And people who move down to higher elevated handicapped sections are so stupid because they might as well go to lower row seats if they're going to take chances like that.

I feel bad redmercury redmercury had to endure a-holes trying to start crap with who they perceived as weak knowing they wouldn't initiate anything with someone who wasn't Asian or looked tough enough. If you're going to move down, use discretion because you already don't belong there. There are ways to find unsold seats using phone apps.

I'd like to inform anyone who doesn't know yet that there's a discrepancy with the stitching of the numbers on the retail version of the Vapor Untouchable Elite Raiders jerseys because they only have the single layer silver numbers when the game versions have the silver numbers with a black layer underneath them. It's been a slight bother that I've lived with.

But there is a way to get them like the game version if desired, you can place a custom order with The Raider Image and they'll have the customization done with Exclusive Pro Sports. EPS verified all that to me when I inquired with them directly a few years ago.

RAIDERS! I might as well finally post this jersey I've had for almost 3 years now for my Raider Nation peeps especially in the aftermath of Monday Night Football with them winning their first game at their new stadium. Just win baby!

I wear this casually and I'm definitely going to miss wearing it to Rams games when they played at the Coliseum. There were always a good amount of Raiders fans that attended Rams games there for 4 seasons. I was literally the only Raiders fan wearing this jersey at a game in a section full of 49ers fans behind the visitors sideline last season! Hey I couldn't beat finding an unsold 3rd row seat behind the 49ers team after getting in with a ticket that cost me $38 and some cents! 😆
IMG_4527.JPG
IMG_4476.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom