Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

0D533001-130F-4392-95C5-8780389A3A70.jpeg
FFE59B92-0720-4E67-9A99-9001F68897C9.jpeg
FEC704C8-ED53-4DA9-8233-4DB905D077B0.jpeg
C259986F-91DA-4C92-9525-46F6EF2F49B4.jpeg

I can't believe my dumba%$ forgot I got this Sandy Koufax jersey sometime in 2019 since I have a boatload of jerseys. 😆

It's the 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers jersey from his rookie year. It's nice and all, but I have no reason to keep it because I also have his 1963 Los Angeles Dodgers cream jersey. So there's no point for me to have both cream jerseys on the basis of redundancy. And Koufax emerged as a legend in his LA days, so a LA jersey would be more significant than a Brooklyn jersey. He basically didn't achieve relevancy yet during his Brooklyn days.

I expect to swap this one out soon hopefully.
IMG_5047.JPG
IMG_5050.JPG

Because it was folded in the return package and came out wrinkled and I didn’t bother to steam it yet??

New pickup: Yadier Molina St. Louis Cardinals Majestic flex base authentic jersey, size 44 (Large). It is the red Spring Training version with the World Championships printed on the twill, the first time I've owned a jersey with any sort of writing directly put into the twill.

StLouisMLB3.jpeg
StLouisMLB4.jpeg
StLouisMLB5.jpeg

Do these run big or small?

The current authentic Nike MLB jerseys are cut exactly like the Majestic authentic jerseys since they're using the same template and materials. So whatever size you wore with the Majestic jerseys, just go with the same size with the Nike jerseys.

I'm slowly rebuilding my MLB jersey collection because I stupidly got previous ones in size 64 like an idiot as I've reiterated on here.

I got this maroon Phillies Mike Schmidt jersey recently to replace an identical jersey I had in size 64 but I forgot what year that one was.
IMG_5092.JPG
IMG_5094.JPG

The current authentic Nike MLB jerseys are cut exactly like the Majestic authentic jerseys since they're using the same template and materials. So whatever size you wore with the Majestic jerseys, just go with the same size with the Nike jerseys.

Appreciate the feedback

Back
Top Bottom