Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

It all depends....prices might have gone up but in 2016 I got it for $50 total from them for a Conforto stitch work on a blank World Series replica I got for sale at Sports Authority for like $35 haha. They do a great job.
They're charging me $40 + $15 shipping for just the front and back numbers which isn't a bad deal to me.

I got this Ravens Lamar Jackson jersey recently. It's surprising that some teams still have the previous template design.
IMG_5919.JPG
IMG_5920.JPG

I finally took a picture of myself wearing a Yankees Derek Jeter authentic home jersey with the Jordan XI Jeter low yesterday.
IMG_5924.JPG
IMG_5926.JPG

Custom majestic on the left; authentic game used on the right.

image.jpg
Awesome!!!

I just picked up a Baez black jersey from Fanatics to just strip Letters off back and leave the 23 (I am sure it will go as smoothly as my Murphy from years ago. from World Series.....haha)

Anyone have any tips to finding Majestic 6300 Cool Base authentic jerseys? I’m tryna find a Red alternate Mike Trout or a blank Angels in a 44 so I can turn it into a Mike Trout? I honestly prefer that template over the Flex base ones. Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone have any tips to finding Majestic 6300 Cool Base authentic jerseys? I’m tryna find a Red alternate Mike Trout or a blank Angels in a 44 so I can turn it into a Mike Trout? I honestly prefer that template over the Flex base ones. Any help would be appreciated.
they pop up on ebay from time to time. gotta be patient and keep checking. its taken years but i've got almost every mlb jersey i've coveted that way

they pop up on ebay from time to time. gotta be patient and keep checking. its taken years but i've got almost every mlb jersey i've coveted that way
I have the search saved on my app, was hoping for some website I’ve never thought of. Appreciate it, hopefully one pops up soon

Back
Top Bottom