~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

is300 are great but they def look dated now.........you might as well get a newer IS the price has come down now.

I agree that IS does look dated, but that's part of the reason I like it. And I'm looking to drop around $14K. I haven't seen the 250 in thatrange.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

This thing is so copped!

http://dotsub.com/view/ee...c-4325-b745-3695728c2c0d

[h2]Viper Security launches SmartStart iPhone app for well-appointed whips[/h2]
by Joseph L. Flatley posted Oct 13th 2009 at 1:06PM

Jealous of the way those hipper-than-thou ZipCar people are always unlocking the doors to their rented Minis with an iPhone? We aren't either. But if you are looking to recreate that scenario with your Dodge Dart, have we got a gadget for you! If you already own a compatible Viper security system, the SmartStart module will let lock and unlock your car, arm and disarm your car alarm, pop the trunk, or fire off that panic alarm -- all from your cherished handset. There are two modules available, priced at $299 and $499, depending on which Viper system you've installed. You also need a SmartStart account which will run you $29 a year (the first year's free). But don't take our word for it -- check out the action-packed video below for a breathtaking recreation of the system's features.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

This thing is so copped!

http://dotsub.com/view/ee...c-4325-b745-3695728c2c0d

[h2]Viper Security launches SmartStart iPhone app for well-appointed whips[/h2]
by Joseph L. Flatley posted Oct 13th 2009 at 1:06PM

Jealous of the way those hipper-than-thou ZipCar people are always unlocking the doors to their rented Minis with an iPhone? We aren't either. But if you are looking to recreate that scenario with your Dodge Dart, have we got a gadget for you! If you already own a compatible Viper security system, the SmartStart module will let lock and unlock your car, arm and disarm your car alarm, pop the trunk, or fire off that panic alarm -- all from your cherished handset. There are two modules available, priced at $299 and $499, depending on which Viper system you've installed. You also need a SmartStart account which will run you $29 a year (the first year's free). But don't take our word for it -- check out the action-packed video below for a breathtaking recreation of the system's features.

i saw that...but i still rather get the one i want because i keep my touch in the car for the stereo. so im passing on that

Originally Posted by Al Audi

is300 are great but they def look dated now.........you might as well get a newer IS the price has come down now.
You can still make them look good with the right wheel setup

neons are poo.

u want fast poo? get a srt4.

Fast poo...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

Originally Posted by PremeOne

Whats the deal with Neons? I'm thinking of getting a 2nd gen as a daily driver but are they dependable? I don't think I can mess with Honda's because out here those things get stolen every other day.
neons are poo.

u want fast poo? get a srt4.

get a honda. there are things you can do to make it so the avg honda thief cant steal it.
I'm curious about the dependability because like I said it would be my daily driver. I live in Queens and Honda's get boosted out herelike nothing. Don't believe me check B20Vtec's Stolen Car Database. My boy got his teggy stolen a few months right out of his backyard with the alarmon and gate closed andI'm just trying to avoid that.

Most of them dudes on b20 are fools..

got _'s with thousands of dollars in mods in their cars and they park them on the street. what do you expect?

My ride, 02 Mustang GT. It's my baby. Not the greatest pic, i've been meaning to take it to an open lot with good lighting and snap some pics buthaven't had the time to. Anyone in the Los Angeles area know of anyone or know of any shops that does good suspension work for reasonable prices. I'mlooking to do a 1.5 inch drop both front and rear but don't know of any shops. Looking at lowering springs, shocks/struts, and camber plates. If anyone canhelp me out i'd appreciate it, thanks.

img1577j.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Al Audi

You can still make them look good with the right wheel setup
250s arent nearly as cheap as 300s are yet. For some reason I like the 300 much more anyways, its a nice design and it isnt as common on the road.3 series/IS/C Classes are literally everywhere down here.

BTW: anyone can recommend a good spot to get some aftermarket stuff putin my car in NYC .. my speakers and navigation died on me (battery shorted alot of stuff out) my speakers are blown ... im looking for a quality done system imlooking to spend about 1000-1500 on a new navi head unit amp and decent clear system.. pm or quote me here for recommendations

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

BTW: anyone can recommend a good spot to get some aftermarket stuff put in my car in NYC .. my speakers and navigation died on me (battery shorted alot of stuff out) my speakers are blown ... im looking for a quality done system im looking to spend about 1000-1500 on a new navi head unit amp and decent clear system.. pm or quote me here for recommendations
I got a spot in Queens that does all my work. 3 cars of mine they've done and I never had a problem. If your willing to go to Queens let meknow.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

BTW: anyone can recommend a good spot to get some aftermarket stuff put in my car in NYC .. my speakers and navigation died on me (battery shorted alot of stuff out) my speakers are blown ... im looking for a quality done system im looking to spend about 1000-1500 on a new navi head unit amp and decent clear system.. pm or quote me here for recommendations
hit me up for audio

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

^
smokin.gif

CashmereThought96 wrote:

Mo's to my sweet heart

Next Mods are black/black rims (or blk/red) , black out
accents,headlights,
Sounds ghetto fabulous
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
not at all ghetto ... Im going for sporty Here's exactly whatim going for (minus the M3 accents) I dont think id ever shell out 500+ on brakes an caliper's like in the pic but i going for thislook

tnimg4317gn0.jpg

tnimg4318gx6.jpg

Yea def (rims) NYC with rims alone is hell i could imagine winter id bemurder.. im thinking of jut throwing winter tires on my current rims and swaping every season.. I have a truck also so its no biggie just not driving.. but ilove my car too much to leave it sitting all winter.. i plan on just using the truck when it snows...
Im feeling what was posted above.. but i dunno i just dont feel comfortable seeing e46's imitating e46 M3's... to me its just like wearing variantkicks
laugh.gif
.. but to each his own.. the furthest i might go is a ZHP bumper (which im going to need since my bumper just wont stay on
smh.gif
) but im just to cheapto get it painted and im fearful that if i get it painted it wont match up with my sapphire black

Back
Top Bottom