~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

American muscle
pimp.gif

For the enthusiasts...
TL rides better than the charger

I drove both, i would know..

Charger has terrible understeer and suspension noise.
my man....c'mon....
laugh.gif

performance suspension isn't supposed to be "soft and detached"

i bet you drive a v6 one thinkin thats how ALL chargers perform...i been in a SRT8 on da west side highway doin 95....it feels VERY nimble for its size.

what up guys im lookin to get a new car and i have a 2001 bmw 525i i wanna trade in, it has 120xxx miles on it. Can you guys give any suggestion on what car ishould get? i was lookin at maybe a Honda or Acura.

Originally Posted by M0B DEEP

what up guys im lookin to get a new car and i have a 2001 bmw 525i i wanna trade in, it has 120xxx miles on it. Can you guys give any suggestion on what car i should get? i was lookin at maybe a Honda or Acura.
I personally would stay away from Honda/Acura because they get stolen to easy..especially around the bay area ...but whats your price range?

srt and r/t

Originally Posted by i3allistic

what up guys im lookin to get a new car and i have a 2001 bmw 525i i wanna trade in, it has 120xxx miles on it. Can you guys give any suggestion on what car i should get? i was lookin at maybe a Honda or Acura.
I personally would stay away from Honda/Acura ...but whats your price range?
I'd love to know why..

^^yea but i grew up on acura/honda soo i really wanna get one. my price range is about 10-15k. Are RSX's good cars? i was lookin at a 05 RSX the other day.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

srt and r/t

I'd love to know why..
stolen CLEANLY to easy ....especially around the bay area ...

^^yea but i grew up on acura/honda soo i really wanna get one. my price range is about 10-15k. Are RSX's good cars? i was lookin at a 05 RSX the other day.
Get the type-s i think type-s badge might run you another 3-4K contingent on mileage.

but for an unbiased opinion im gonna turn it over to Mr Mondy

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

srt and r/t

I'd love to know why..
stolen CLEANLY to easy ....especially around the bay area ...

True..

Rsx type s is a decent little coupe..

for 15 k i'd cop a 04 tl a spec..

I've been looking to for a car to replace my 97 accord. I'm leaning towards the newer chevy malibus. Just wanted to see what NT's opinion was. Alsoif anyone has driven them, how was it?

Originally Posted by eaalto

Ninjahood...what's with da this, and da that?

Why can't you just type, "the"?
cuz...its da way i like i like to type here.
wink.gif

perfection....
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by azabweekay

I've been looking to for a car to replace my 97 accord. I'm leaning towards the newer chevy malibus. Just wanted to see what NT's opinion was. Also if anyone has driven them, how was it?

indifferent.gif
keep it ***, acura tl? what type of car are you looking for?

and coñ@$o para el comparing cars, muscle cars are the only thing left american cars can do right.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

cuz...its da way i like i like to type here.
wink.gif
Thought I'd ask. Anyway, what kind of car do you have?

All of my rear windows are 5% tinted...its damn near impossible to see when your backing out of a spot at night sometimes....I gotta stick my head out of thewindow....Ace Ventura style
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

cuz...its da way i like i like to type not enough room for those long words in my place here.
wink.gif
fixed.

But I'm with you on the domestics Hood, best decision that I've made this year.

dont know if anyone posted this but it was revealed a few days ago

ferrari 458 italia

458_Italia_01_610x365.jpg

25590350267_large.jpg

unfortunatelty it's heavier than the 430 was.
indifferent.gif
can't sayi'm that surprised but still...

Back
Top Bottom