~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Ford is the pioneer, but Germany and Japan took to another level.

America needs to step its game up.

I'm driving German Brands till the end. Maybe a JDM.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

45k fully loaded...

now it's worth half of that..in 3 years..

so my question..what kind of idiot is gonna buy a car that depreciates like crazy?
Guess you haven't taken a look at everyones beloved European cars lately.

Audi resale is garbage. The top level BMW/Benz models arent much better, if at all. Porsche: You're losing $20-30k as soon as you sign the dotted line.

Originally Posted by THockey66

45k fully loaded...

so my question..what kind of idiot is gonna buy a car that depreciates like crazy?

Audi resale is garbage. The top level BMW/Benz models arent much better, if at all. Porsche: You're losing $20-30k as soon as you sign the dotted line.
i told him that...you know what he said? "so..its still a bmw/benz"
grin.gif

brainwashed i'll tell you....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

45k fully loaded...

i told him that...you know what he said? "so..its still a bmw/benz"
grin.gif

brainwashed i'll tell you....
laugh.gif
You never told me that
ohwell.gif

magnum=pos
charger=pos

/rant

45k fully loaded...

grin.gif

i'd still take an m3 over a charger or challenger..

these statements are all irrelevant, automobiles are known to depreciate regardless of make.

real estate is where its at.

You never told me that
ohwell.gif

magnum=pos
charger=pos

/rant

yet they are sellin like hot cakes in NYC and every drug dealer apparently has one wit a hemi on 22's...(imagine down south and da midwest) and peopleseems to love them...yeah...they sure are POS
laugh.gif

You never told me that
ohwell.gif

magnum=pos
charger=pos

/rant

yet they are sellin like hot cakes in NYC and every drug dealer apparently has one wit a hemi on 22's...(imagine down south and da midwest) and people seems to love them...yeah...they sure are POS
laugh.gif

da fact of da matta is yo argument is trash.

every time anybody says something against your automotive redneck ways you come back with a statement that doesn't matter. dealers in nyc are buying them. great. how does that rule out them being a pos? people in general are buying them. throughout history tons of people have bought terrible cars.

you talk about down south. down south a lot of people have garbage taste in cars. you'd fit in perfectly.

Originally Posted by boxer

You never told me that
ohwell.gif

magnum=pos
charger=pos

/rant

yet they are sellin like hot cakes in NYC and every drug dealer apparently has one wit a hemi on 22's...(imagine down south and da midwest) and people seems to love them...yeah...they sure are POS
laugh.gif
da fact of da matta is yo argument is trash.

every time anybody says something against your automotive redneck ways you come back with a statement that doesn't matter.

oh you mean how they're ACTUALLY GREAT cars that cost less and do MORE? sure that doesn't matter at all...
The fun side of the SRT-8 is the incredibly powerful engine. Accelerating is quick and thrilling; you never have to worry about passing power; and cornering is terrific. The down side is the vulnerability to dirt and water on the roads, not to mention snow, due to the performance tires (snow also tends to get stuck in the wheels, and has to be poked out); and the great thirst of a Hemi tuned for power, without MDS, coupled to a power-tuned automatic. The result of all this is 14 mpg in the city, 20 on the highway, according to the EPA - we experienced, on a car not yet broken in, 12-13 city and 19 highway, so we think you can really achieve EPA results without much trouble. The SRT-8 would probably be more fun (and perhaps even slightly better on gas) with a stick-shift, but that's not in the cards - at least not until the 2008 Dodge Challenger shows up. For ordinary use, drivers might want to buy a spare set of wheels with all-season radials for less stunning dry-road performance and better not-perfect-road acceleration and handling.

The SRT-8 is a blast to drive, providing great performance with lots of room; but when it comes down to it, the lighter-feel, better-mileage, cheaper Charger Daytona is a better balance, unless you really crave that extra blast of power and the extra g-forces on the turns. Then again, you can get those from a base Corvette - if you only need two seats, and no cargo space

http://www.allpar.com/cars/lx/srt-8.html

SRT8.jpg

i DARE you to find me a bad review on da srt8-R/T dodge magnum....
grin.gif

You never told me that
ohwell.gif

magnum=pos
charger=pos

/rant

laugh.gif

well everyone has a charger in nyc because they're either salvage or they're dirt cheap. Its a good looking car for the price, but you buythose used and you're screwed

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

ya'll dudes is clowns for clowning wagons.

Audi Avants FTW!

audi_rs6_avant1.jpg

Audi_RS6_Avant_Kicherer_main_510.jpg

Imola_s4_avant.jpg

013__scaled_600_004.jpg

You embarrass to drive them?

then they'd embarrass you with another driver.

Some more avant love:

e6wxo8.jpg

1538i1u.jpg

2dmilv8.jpg

rsz_dsc00217.jpg

1 of 2 (or so) RS6's in North America.

zya8vt.png

But I'd still take the sedan version...

2uska61.jpg

2hgfyhy.jpg

iglyeu.jpg

2v119as.jpg

Fin.

You never told me that
ohwell.gif

magnum=pos
charger=pos

/rant

laugh.gif

just beause they sell well doesnt make them good cars... they sell so well because there so easy on budget ballers pockets...

I'm on the fence, I can't decide... too get tints or not to get tints?

reason: I dont want people looking my way at a redlight, tints make the car look better, but I dont want have problems seeing at night...

help.
nerd.gif

for those of you who have 20% hows driving at night? be honest.

I drove a kids jetta at work way back when, he had tints and I was like
eek.gif
like driving with sunglasses on...

15% on the fronts if your rear windows are tinted stock from the factory. Most likely they are 17-18% (at least for Jeep) and 20% on the front reallydoesn't match because of the sunlight that comes through the windshield. Just some food for thought.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

You never told me that
ohwell.gif

magnum=pos
charger=pos

/rant

laugh.gif

just beause they sell well doesnt make them good cars... they sell so well because there so easy on budget ballers pockets...
oh yeah? well why aren't budget ballers just coppin used lexus or acuras and are instead coppin chargers? oh i know....cuz people like da waythey LOOK and da way they DRIVE

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

15% on the fronts if your rear windows are tinted stock from the factory. Most likely they are 17-18% (at least for Jeep) and 20% on the front really doesn't match because of the sunlight that comes through the windshield. Just some food for thought.
If i was to, it be 20s all around. been sleeping on 35s but theyre too light, then again 20s are too dark imo, thats why im on the wall
grin.gif

oh yeah? well why aren't budget ballers just coppin used lexus or acuras and are instead coppin chargers? oh i know....cuz people like da way they LOOK and da way they DRIVE

Yeah. Its all hype, that retro look domestic maker are doin have been popular as of late. Since ford dropped the new mustang the craze started.

Back
Top Bottom