~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Who else was excited about getting a Camry fully loaded as their first car and then dissapointed to see all the new cab cars in NYC are Camrys?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Who else was excited about getting a Camry fully loaded as their first car and then dissapointed to see all the new cab cars in NYC are Camrys?

ohwell.gif

whats wrong with a camry? they last

Originally Posted by i3allistic

ohwell.gif

Yeah they do.
But they will quickly be known as cab cars here in NY.

ohwell.gif

Yeah they do.
cosign. soon you won't even wanna step into one because thats all people will recognize em as....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ohwell.gif

Yeah they do.
cosign. soon you won't even wanna step into one because thats all people will recognize em as....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Doing it I thought I was.

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

what about the m class

is it a good mid size suv?
ML? stay away if ur talking about the benz ML SUV ...****** problems ...my boy had to sent it back to mercedes 3 times, since he bought it brandnew 07....

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by azabweekay

I've been looking to for a car to replace my 97 accord. I'm leaning towards the newer chevy malibus. Just wanted to see what NT's opinion was. Also if anyone has driven them, how was it?

indifferent.gif
keep it ***, acura tl? what type of car are you looking for?

and coñ@$o para el comparing cars, muscle cars are the only thing left american cars can do right.
A decent looking car that can get me from point A to point B in comfort. And I love the way the newer malibus look.

what about the m class

ML? stay away if ur talking about the benz ML SUV ...****** problems ...my boy had to sent it back to mercedes 3 times, since he bought it brand new 07....
your boy got a lemon.

99 ml320, still strong, low miles tho... no mechanical issues

Originally Posted by ListenHere

I have a G35 coupe and want more horsepower out of it without getting it turnocharged. I already have intake, what else can I do?
full exhaust?

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

what about the m class

ML? stay away if ur talking about the benz ML SUV ...****** problems ...my boy had to sent it back to mercedes 3 times, since he bought it brand new 07....
your boy got a lemon.

so its a good car?

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

what about the m class

your boy got a lemon.

your one of the few luckys one then....its not just his ******, he had to sent it in for electrical problems too ...one time his wife was driving it w/ the kidin the back ...the ML just die in the middle of the road ...lucky no other cars was around ...had to get a tow truck to tow it back to the dealership ....myboy was
mad.gif
....i think he say if his ****** or electrical problem happensagain ...he gonna try to get a full refund for the ML350, cuz its been giving him nothing buy problems since he bought it brand new ...isn't that part ofthe lemon law or something?

imo its a very reliable car, electric problems seem to be very prevalent with German makes
ohwell.gif

agian I think your boy has a lemon and I'm not "lucky few"

only problem my parents had was center console control(window switches) replace under warranty and an air mass sensor.

like virtually all mercedes models of its time, the ml has been known as a very unreliable car

obviously not all will be, my parents have owned several mercedes and all have worked pretty well. not the ml though.

but yeah. benz and audi reliability has been consistently terrible for years now.

You want instant horsepower and don't wanna bolt anything? Reprogram your car's PC with a superchiper to get

More MPG ratings and horsepower potential outta ur car.

so after someone trades in their clunker for a rebate, the dealer has to disable the engine by replacing the oil with liquid glass. It's a littledepressing, like a dog being put to sleep or something. It was fighting so hard to keep running.

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

so after someone trades in their clunker for a rebate, the dealer has to disable the engine by replacing the oil with liquid glass. It's a little depressing, like a dog being put to sleep or something. It was fighting so hard to keep running.
thats terrible....

and a damn waste of money.....tax payer money.

Hopefully I pick up my Jeep from Autotech on 57th Street tomorrow. A week without the HEMI is crazy. I don't know what it feels like to not spend 150 aweek on gas. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom