~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

need info
nerd.gif

32.jpg

that flat paint on the subi came out nice. I would give up my s13 for this is a heartbeat tho

DSC_8062.jpg

20090810lrpin19868.jpg

3801343120_858c2652ce_b.jpg

attachment.php

3793307888_25ff4fb9c5.jpg

3770235062_323d29d768_b.jpg

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

TL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHARGER

Piece of crap car, new hood classic. TL is light years nicer, even though its pretty ugly on da outside though, last gen was butter. Realtalk i would take an 2001 type s tl over a new charger
LOL.....

first off, in my hood da heightz da TL is da Hood classic...ask Mr. monday night. every 2 bit dominican hick got a TL

second, da Charger is da superior car, its a full sized Rear wheel Drive Hemi powered monster...car and driver sites it. and you get WAAY more in da chargerfor waaay less money.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

TL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHARGER

Piece of crap car, new hood classic. TL is light years nicer, even though its pretty ugly on da outside though, last gen was butter. Realtalk i would take an 2001 type s tl over a new charger
LOL.....

first off, in my hood da heightz da TL is da Hood classic...ask Mr. monday night. every 2 bit dominican hick got a TL

second, da Charger is da superior car, its a full sized Rear wheel Drive Hemi powered monster...car and driver sites it. and you get WAAY more in da charger for waaay less money.
Too bad the only fun you will have with it is mashing down the gas and pretending you are a real driver behind an automatic transmission.

TL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHARGER

your right but SRT-8>>>>>TL you dont see those in the hood. dudes in the hood are getting them v6's for dirt cheap and puttin24's on them. those are garbage.

im looking on cars.com and im noticing most used lexus cars are high in mileage are these cars super reliable like that to cop one with 90-100 miles on it?

R34 Skyline GTR>>>> Current GTR

I wish I could own a R34

And I also see more TL's than Chargers in the hood, but I see more Chargers in my city than TL's.

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

im looking on cars.com and im noticing most used lexus cars are high in mileage are these cars super reliable like that to cop one with 90-100 miles on it?

You'll be fine. I bought my first gen GS at 100k and ran it for another 110k. I bought my 3gen ES at like 90k and already put like 40 on it. When it comesto a lexus high mileage means nothing. My cousin bought an LS at 160k and as of now still running strone with 250.

I have a chance to get a 05 EVO VIII (SSL trim) with 34k miles for $14k. A truck backed up into the car but the engine bay wasnt damaged. Only the bumpers,headlights (replaced with HID's), and radiator was replaced. Couple of of bolt on mods such as cai intake, exhaust, blow out valve, etc. Do you think thecar's worth it?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

TL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHARGER

your right but SRT-8>>>>>TL you dont see those in the hood. dudes in the hood are getting them v6's for dirt cheap and puttin 24's on them. those are garbage.
YUPP!

Im guilty of such. I got a V6 Charger only because I needed a 4door car (Had to trade in the '04 Accord coupe). I this was back in '07 so I had justturned 20 so the car fit in my price range. I didnt know anything about Dodge or Hemi, I just liked the way it looked. Once I got the car I saw the error ofmy ways
laugh.gif
. So to redeem myself I customized it, and was gonna do someperformance upgrades. I changed the intake, put a true dual exhaust (2-in, 2-out), removed the suitcase muffler, and added 2 flowmaster mufflers. That was inpreperation to add a simple supercharger to give it some low end torque. I was gonna do a RT engine swap but the cheapest I could find one was around 5k-6k atthe time. I ended up totalling it before I got to add the supercharger (that would have been a waste). There was no way anyone could tell I had a V6 withoutlooking under the hood. I look at Chargers now like
grin.gif
expecially V6versions. I hear in 2011 they're gonna get a face lift, long overdue. Hopefully it looks good. Heres a couple pics of mine before it was gone.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

TL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHARGER

your right but SRT-8>>>>>TL you dont see those in the hood. dudes in the hood are getting them v6's for dirt cheap and puttin 24's on them. those are garbage.
YUPP!

Im guilty of such. I got a V6 Charger only because I needed a 4door car (Had to trade in the '04 Accord coupe). I this was back in '07 so I had just turned 20 so the car fit in my price range. I didnt know anything about Dodge or Hemi, I just liked the way it looked. Once I got the car I saw the error of my ways
laugh.gif
. So to redeem myself I customized it, and was gonna do some performance upgrades. I changed the intake, put a true dual exhaust (2-in, 2-out), removed the suitcase muffler, and added 2 flowmaster mufflers. That was in preperation to add a simple supercharger to give it some low end torque. I was gonna do a RT engine swap but the cheapest I could find one was around 5k-6k at the time. I ended up totalling it before I got to add the supercharger (that would have been a waste). There was no way anyone could tell I had a V6 without looking under the hood. I look at Chargers now like
grin.gif
expecially V6 versions. I hear in 2011 they're gonna get a face lift, long overdue. Hopefully it looks good. Heres a couple pics of mine before it was gone.
roll.gif
did you seriously get your niketalk name embroidered onyour carpets

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

TL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHARGER

YUPP!

Im guilty of such. I got a V6 Charger only because I needed a 4door car (Had to trade in the '04 Accord coupe). I this was back in '07 so I had just turned 20 so the car fit in my price range. I didnt know anything about Dodge or Hemi, I just liked the way it looked. Once I got the car I saw the error of my ways
laugh.gif
. So to redeem myself I customized it, and was gonna do some performance upgrades. I changed the intake, put a true dual exhaust (2-in, 2-out), removed the suitcase muffler, and added 2 flowmaster mufflers. That was in preperation to add a simple supercharger to give it some low end torque. I was gonna do a RT engine swap but the cheapest I could find one was around 5k-6k at the time. I ended up totalling it before I got to add the supercharger (that would have been a waste). There was no way anyone could tell I had a V6 without looking under the hood. I look at Chargers now like
grin.gif
expecially V6 versions. I hear in 2011 they're gonna get a face lift, long overdue. Hopefully it looks good. Heres a couple pics of mine before it was gone.
roll.gif
did you seriously get your niketalk name embroidered on your carpets
No, I had that nickname long before I was on NikeTalk. I use it for everything.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

^^^
eek.gif
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif
thats clean.

btw... hollakid...I thought you owned a g35?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks. Nah, I have a M45 now. Love it so far. One ofthe most fun cars I've ever driven. I want my next car to be a newer CL or CLS but that wont be for a couple of years.

Speaking of the Infiniti M
It sports sleek sheetmetal derived from the Essence concept and bears a resemblance to the FX crossover.
Two variants will be offered, the M37, powered by a 3.7-liter V-6, and the M56, which will be powered by a 5.6-liter V-8, the latter making over 400 horsepower. In more fuel-conscious Europe, the V-8's place will be taken by a performance-oriented diesel V-6.
Additionally, the 2011 M will be offered with a new blind spot intervention system, which will help a driver make evasive maneuvers if it detects a vehicle in the next lane during a lane change. The new M should be available in Spring 2010.

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Speaking of the Infiniti M
It sports sleek sheetmetal derived from the Essence concept and bears a resemblance to the FX crossover.
Two variants will be offered, the M37, powered by a 3.7-liter V-6, and the M56, which will be powered by a 5.6-liter V-8, the latter making over 400 horsepower. In more fuel-conscious Europe, the V-8's place will be taken by a performance-oriented diesel V-6.
Additionally, the 2011 M will be offered with a new blind spot intervention system, which will help a driver make evasive maneuvers if it detects a vehicle in the next lane during a lane change. The new M should be available in Spring 2010.

eek.gif
Im in love
embarassed.gif
I heard something about it but I could never find pictures. By the time Iget tired of this car hopefully people would be returning their leases and I can pick one up for the low. Kudos to you sir!

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

man infiniti makes reliable mid-level cars but their styling has zero direction.

I can agree with this. I love the G35 but the headlight and interior is
sick.gif
(especially the steering wheel), while their cross over SUV has a real sporty steering wheel
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom