~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

300.jpg

new interior for da 300C for da 2011 model

Originally Posted by ninjahood

300.jpg

new interior for da 300C for da 2011 model
Not bad but it looks VERY similar to the concept for the 2005 model. 300s wouldnt be so trash if Chrysler would just keep it straight luxuryinstead of having so many low level trims.

2011-chrysler-300-and-dodge-charger.jpg

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

TL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHARGER

Piece of crap car, new hood classic. TL is light years nicer, even though its pretty ugly on da outside though, last gen was butter. Realtalk i would take an 2001 type s tl over a new charger
your right but SRT-8>>>>>TL you dont see those in the hood. dudes in the hood are getting them v6's for dirt cheap and puttin 24's on them. those are garbage.
YUPP!

Im guilty of such. I got a V6 Charger only because I needed a 4door car (Had to trade in the '04 Accord coupe). I this was back in '07 so I had just turned 20 so the car fit in my price range. I didnt know anything about Dodge or Hemi, I just liked the way it looked. Once I got the car I saw the error of my ways
laugh.gif
. So to redeem myself I customized it, and was gonna do some performance upgrades. I changed the intake, put a true dual exhaust (2-in, 2-out), removed the suitcase muffler, and added 2 flowmaster mufflers. That was in preperation to add a simple supercharger to give it some low end torque. I was gonna do a RT engine swap but the cheapest I could find one was around 5k-6k at the time. I ended up totalling it before I got to add the supercharger (that would have been a waste). There was no way anyone could tell I had a V6 without looking under the hood. I look at Chargers now like
grin.gif
expecially V6 versions. I hear in 2011 they're gonna get a face lift, long overdue. Hopefully it looks good. Heres a couple pics of mine before it was gone.
roll.gif
did you seriously get your niketalk name embroidered on your carpets
No, I had that nickname long before I was on NikeTalk. I use it for everything.

ducktales.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Picked it up last week. 2007 750Li Sport

2qda160.jpg

2f037tg.jpg

ojqts.jpg
pimp.gif
thats the exact spec e66 i would get. love those wheels

but why a 7 and S? seems a bit redundant

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

man infiniti makes reliable mid-level cars but their styling has zero direction.

• 5271_31.png
  • 5429_31.png
  • 5274_31.png
  • 5817_31.png
  • 5815_31.png
  • 5815_31.png
  • 5816_31.png

Looks like the same direction to me
um first off that's not what i meant by direction....but you make it seem like every model looking almost the same is a good thing?
laugh.gif
nah

anyway

what i mean is that the lines, curves, creases, and bulges seem to be a random jumble ...as lame as this term sounds i think a "mish-mosh" would be agood word to describe it. design-wise it doesn't seem to make any sense to me, and it's got a lot going on with no appealing end result.

i got passed by a light blue gt-r today.....terrible color (i think it's custom since i've never seen one like that before.......import heads correctme if i'm wrong) but so fast
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

word. i see a c-class and a range too. i'd get something that's actually fun to drive. but no hate here, get what makes you happy. youonly live once.

pimp.gif

word. i see a c-class and a range too. i'd get something that's actually fun to drive. but no hate here, get what makes you happy. you only live once.

That ain't a regular c-class, it's a 63. I've driven a couple and they can def. be fun
eek.gif

oh yeah my bad i didn't notice til after i posted that.

yeah i've driven it it's no m3 stock but it can be a monster if you tune the engine right
pimp.gif

I've driven benzes and I just hate their driving feel. I understand they're catering towards a demographic to values comfort...but if a dead-feelingsteering wheel is synonymous with comfort - pass. The C63 I hear is no exception, either. While it's torque will make your eyes bulge, the M3 and othermodels of the M-line will certainly have it beat as far as overall driving experience.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by illmatickal

I have a chance to get a 05 EVO VIII (SSL trim) with 34k miles for $14k. A truck backed up into the car but the engine bay wasnt damaged. Only the bumpers, headlights (replaced with HID's), and radiator was replaced. Couple of of bolt on mods such as cai intake, exhaust, blow out valve, etc. Do you think the car's worth it?

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

^ Hell yes.
Even with the accident? Im considering buying it any reselling as well. How much do you guys think I can fetch for it?

oh yeah my bad i didn't notice til after i posted that.

yeah i've driven it it's no m3 stock but it can be a monster if you tune the engine right
pimp.gif
Very true. When mercedes first started to make the car, they detuned the engine because they didn't it want it to be more powerful than thee-class. For about 2500, you can easily chip it and get 50whp. So much power in such a small car is pretty
pimp.gif
It can easily beat a m3 staight line, but thats it.

Personally, ///M>>>>>AMG I've driven every AMG currently out cause I work for a mercedes dealer....and except for the CL63,Cl65, G55....Ihate how the rest of them drive.

joint is od tacky

looks like something ninjahood would prefer over a bentley/rolls though

"itz got a hemi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

no offense to dude or anything tho

yo i posted this in another thread, but there were no responses:

I wanna put 4s on a Crown Vic or a Grand Marquis come December, and I know I can do it without a lift, but probably want a small lift. How much would 2-3inches approximately cost?

Also, I was lookin at a 99 Deville last weekend and the front wheels didnt line up, they both turned slightly outwards. My pops (who used to be a mechanic) wastalking bout how wider wheels will damage some type of joint (dont know the name cuz we talk danish together) that connects the wheel to the car over time, andcause them to become unalligned. This also had changed the camber on them, so the tread was worn more on the outside than the inside on all the wheels. Is thatsimply because they werent set up right, or do the wheels really tear the car up over time?

Back
Top Bottom