pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

no offense to dude or anything tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

yo i posted this in another thread, but there were no responses:

I wanna put 4s on a Crown Vic or a Grand Marquis
come December, and I know I can do it without a lift, but probably want a small lift. How much would 2-3 inches approximately cost?

Also, I was lookin at a 99 Deville last weekend and the front wheels didnt line up, they both turned slightly outwards. My pops (who used to be a mechanic) was talking bout how wider wheels will damage some type of joint (dont know the name cuz we talk danish together) that connects the wheel to the car over time, and cause them to become unalligned. This also had changed the camber on them, so the tread was worn more on the outside than the inside on all the wheels. Is that simply because they werent set up right, or do the wheels really tear the car up over time?

Thats where I stopped reading

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

joint is od tacky

looks like something ninjahood would prefer over a bentley/rolls though

"itz got da hemi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

no offense to dude or anything tho
Fixed
laugh.gif

but that's just straight rippin a Rolls though
sick.gif
...with DA Hemi.

might as well cop one of these

Chinese-Rolls-Royce-02.jpg

straight from china, complete with the hood ornament

and i know nt wouldnt drive it but they could give one of these to their baby momma

ceo_x5_01_1.jpg

Anyone copping a Bentley has to cop a driver with it.

Cars like that arent made for driving, theyre made to get driven around in.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

might as well cop one of these

Chinese-Rolls-Royce-02.jpg

straight from china, complete with the hood ornament

and i know nt wouldnt drive it but they could give one of these to their baby momma

ceo_x5_01_1.jpg
I definitely wouldnt cop the "Made In China" brand car but to keep it 100, it really doesnt look that bad.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Anyone copping a Bentley has to cop a driver with it.

Cars like that arent made for driving, theyre made to get driven around in.

Dont you mean Rolls?

bentley-flying-spur-cool.jpg
<---- Im drivin

_Rolls-Royce-Phantom-Black-1-lg.jpg
<---- Im being driven

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

yo i posted this in another thread, but there were no responses:

I wanna put 4s on a Crown Vic or a Grand Marquis
come December, and I know I can do it without a lift, but probably want a small lift. How much would 2-3 inches approximately cost?

Also, I was lookin at a 99 Deville last weekend and the front wheels didnt line up, they both turned slightly outwards. My pops (who used to be a mechanic) was talking bout how wider wheels will damage some type of joint (dont know the name cuz we talk danish together) that connects the wheel to the car over time, and cause them to become unalligned. This also had changed the camber on them, so the tread was worn more on the outside than the inside on all the wheels. Is that simply because they werent set up right, or do the wheels really tear the car up over time?

Thats where I stopped reading
well if you at least know anything about the technical aspect you could maybe shed some light on it. I understand a lotta people hate the look,but everybody wants to act like they know how to order a car in parts and put the $%#! together (word to Ikea) so maybe a few would be willin to help a lil.

soooooo........:
I wanna put 4s on a Crown Vic or a Grand Marquis come December, and I know I can do it without a lift, but probably want a small lift. How much would 2-3inches approximately cost?

Also, I was lookin at a 99 Deville last weekend and the front wheels didnt line up, they both turned slightly outwards. My pops (who used to be a mechanic) wastalking bout how wider wheels will damage some type of joint (dont know the name cuz we talk danish together) that connects the wheel to the car over time, andcause them to become unalligned. This also had changed the camber on them, so the tread was worn more on the outside than the inside on all the wheels. Is thatsimply because they werent set up right, or do the wheels really tear the car up over time

To me those look like old man cars. Not really my style. Though I'm quite an auto-enthusiast i'd like to actually feel the road.

Originally Posted by vtran27

freshly waxed
picture.php

installed my aem v2 cai last week as a birthday present to myself
WHEELS A S A P
tires too.. they look like they need more air
nerd.gif
going bald onthe sides?

btw i know its not a sunny day, but fix the lighting to show the shine

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by vtran27

freshly waxed
picture.php

installed my aem v2 cai last week as a birthday present to myself
WHEELS A S A P
tires too.. they look like they need more air
nerd.gif
going bald on the sides?

btw i know its not a sunny day, but fix the lighting to show the shine

yeah i should probably get some new tires. as for wheels, i dont nearly have enough money for some new shoes, but id go with some ronjons

The Phantom is really the Only Rolls Royce made to be driven in...They also have the Drophead Coupe, the Hard-Top Coupe and the "Ghost"....DriversCars
pimp.gif

All Bentleys are "Drivers cars" IMO....

Car has been washed, clay barred, waxed, wheels polished, interior vacuumed. Took a whole day needless to say. I will take pictures tomorrow...I am sooo damntired and I need to head out. But to keep y'all entertained, I present the PPI Razor.

3801853073_1b9b4e1850_b.jpg

3802674952_43bd9c3215_b.jpg

3802807516_535717d29d_b.jpg

3801848831_21a6937d7c_b.jpg

3802668460_673d97e45f_b.jpg

3801860343_72a8587fd2_b.jpg

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

The Phantom is really the Only Rolls Royce made to be driven in...They also have the Drophead Coupe, the Hard-Top Coupe and the "Ghost"....Drivers Cars
pimp.gif

All Bentleys are "Drivers cars" IMO....
lol none are drivers cars. not even close. luxury all the way.

the bentley gt is the only one with somewhat of a sporty feel/performance oriented setup but even that is just a high hp obese car (like 5000+ lbs ?) with aton of electronic aids and no stick.

Back
Top Bottom