and that Narogo Plate is BOSS
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

give em both a drive see what you like.

And then drive a German car and see how crappy the other two drive.
Wayyyyy overgeneralization. You mean to tell me the Infiniti or even the Acura can be considered lesser in driving experience than a Benz? Ihighly doubt that.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:

Wayyyyy overgeneralization. You mean to tell me the Infiniti or even the Acura can be considered lesser in driving experience than a Benz? I highly doubt that.

Unless you've had considerable seat time in a German sports car, my comment won't register as true with you.

Drive a 330/335/M3 and then hop into the G. Report back to me with your findings.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:

Wayyyyy overgeneralization. You mean to tell me the Infiniti or even the Acura can be considered lesser in driving experience than a Benz? I highly doubt that.

Unless you've had considerable seat time in a German sports car, my comment won't register as true with you.

Drive a 330/335/M3 and then hop into the G. Report back to me with your findings.
How many people actually have the venue and the opportunities to push their car to the limit?
BMW's may be better pure driving cars but very few exploit their full potential.
Few people exploit any car's full potential. Be it a minivan or a 300k supercar.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

keepzdasneakz wrote:

Vancity74 wrote:

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:

Wayyyyy overgeneralization. You mean to tell me the Infiniti or even the Acura can be considered lesser in driving experience than a Benz? I
highly doubt that.

How many people actually have the venue and the opportunities to push their car to the limit?
BMW's may be better pure driving cars but very few exploit their full potential.
Few people exploit any car's full potential. Be it a minivan or a 300k supercar.

Which is why I said DRIVING EXPERIENCE. This includes everything from how the doors sound when they're slammed shut, how the leather smells, the sound thecar makes during a cold start, the road feel... anything and everything. And in my personal experience, the Japanese simply cannot replicate what the Germansare able to do (with relative ease it seems).

The reason I said overgeneralization in the first place was because you were referring to "German Car." You sir, are indeed referring to BMWs...towhich I already know surpasses the driving abilities of the aforementioned Japanese vehicles.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

keepzdasneakz wrote:

Vancity74 wrote:

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:

Wayyyyy overgeneralization. You mean to tell me the Infiniti or even the Acura can be considered lesser in driving experience than a Benz? I
highly doubt that.

Which is why I said DRIVING EXPERIENCE. This includes everything from how the doors sound when they're slammed shut, how the leather smells, the sound the car makes during a cold start, the road feel... anything and everything. And in my personal experience, the Japanese simply cannot replicate what the Germans are able to do (with relative ease it seems).

They arent trying to replicate what the German's are doing.
laugh.gif
Whosaid they are following or replicating? They are doing their own thing.
pimp.gif

You really sound like an elitist tool who vouches for one thing only and cant say anything positive about anything else.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
Who said they are following or replicating? They are doing their own thing.
pimp.gif

You really sound like an elitist tool who vouches for one thing only and cant say anything positive about anything else.

Without BMW or Mercedes, manufacturers like Infiniti, Lexus and Acura (to a lesser extent) would not exist. FACT.

You're lying to yourself if you don't think these Japanese companies are putting out a product that is created to directly replicated and compete withwhat's coming out of Germany.

How is acura "da lesser" extent? It was da first quasi luxury brand that arrived from da japanese.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
Who said they are following or replicating? They are doing their own thing.
pimp.gif

Without BMW or Mercedes, manufacturers like Infiniti, Lexus and Acura (to a lesser extent) would not exist. FACT.

You're lying to yourself if you don't think these Japanese companies are putting out a product that is created to directly replicated and compete with what's coming out of Germany.
Because Toyota, Honda, Nissan woudnt need to make luxury brands to compete with BMW and Mercedes? Right.
indifferent.gif

Japenese companies make luxury brands not only to compete, but to further expand their company as well, dont act as if BMW and Mercedes dont make cars tocompete with Japenese market as well.

There is no "top dog". Its a business where everyone competes against each other, and who the "best" is, is well an opinion. Fact.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

hmmm. well all i can is go somewhere else and get an estimate that is too much where ever you go. i wrecked my whip like a month ago {97 grand marquis}. i would have had some money for ya but you prolly wont be up for it since it prolly wont really fix you up all the way.

acuras are garbage.
Duly noted.

Originally Posted by Hodog16

hmmm. well all i can is go somewhere else and get an estimate that is too much where ever you go. i wrecked my whip like a month ago {97 grand marquis}. i would have had some money for ya but you prolly wont be up for it since it prolly wont really fix you up all the way.

acuras are garbage.
Duly noted.
^ That guy should not be talking at all.

He's taking about 97s GMarquise and "swangin on 24s" and has the nerve to call Acura's garbage.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom