~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

^ Yeah, used to roam the boards and post alot, dont really go on their nowadays. I had the only attitude on that site.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

You went to lehman?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Close, it's a Greddy Ti-C ...only a rear section though
frown.gif
. I like that exhaust, I'm running with the silencer on so there's basically no droning, but once you apply throttle there's a pretty deep exhaust note coming out of it. With the silencer off though, thing sounds nasty
devil.gif
. I couldnt stand the drone though...

By the way, I used turtle wax ice car washing soaps (ran out of meguiars, but I personally like the Ice more...noticeable less streaks), then I parked my car inside and did the clay bar.

I used Meguiars clay bar because their kit came with a larger clay bar and also a microfiber towel. I clayed the whole entire body, but if I would do it again, I would only do it to surfaces that dust can land on. I. E. Hood, front bumper, rear lid, rear bumper, side mirrors, and the A, and C-pillar.

Overall took about 6 hours (with 1.5 hour lunch break included) because I cleaned the interior, I just didn't do windows.

Whatchall think?
Looks good. now all you need is wheels, suspension, intake, header, and lip kit..
Its not worth it to get a header on a tC unless you are planning to go boost. Its just going to add alot of noise with minimal gains. Intake wont do anything either, but itll sound nice with an exhaust.

EDIT:
Naw Spellman, Skyla was there her freshmen year til she bounced to Lehman. How you know her?
She tried to bag me in Burger king. I paid her no mind since i was in a relationship @ the time. If i run into her again, i'm goin' in forthe kill
laugh.gif

I REALLY need to lower my car, and i REALLY need some HIDs....some guy made a custom set of headlights with 2 TSX projectors in each housing. As expected, dude wanted 1500 for em. They looked nice as hell though, plus he had LEDs on em made to look just like the 5-series headlights.
Tein ss would be cool.

^ Id stay away from K-Sport, heard alot of bad things from that company.

Thanks keepz, still deciding between a 335 and an Evo, I know if I get an Evo I would mod the crap out of it. Trying to stay cool with just a 335.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

i dunno anything about their pricing or quality or weight but 360 forged has some nice looking wheels

ferrari-f430-360-forged-2.jpg

pimp.gif
x2 for looks department...

2288568651_d1a8f8e85c_o.jpg

2288567407_cecd966b3a_o.jpg

cant find the M3 with these, I'll keep looking

i dunno anything about their pricing or quality or weight but 360 forged has some nice looking wheels
They are quite expensive, IF you actually get the wheels.360Forged/SystemForged/Modular Concept/ForgedDST or whatever the calls themselves now, customer service is absolutely pathetic. So many horror stories andcustomers getting screwed over.

Stay away, very far away.

Originally Posted by THockey66

They are quite expensive, IF you actually get the wheels. 360Forged/SystemForged/Modular Concept/ForgedDST or whatever the calls themselves now, customer service is absolutely pathetic. So many horror stories and customers getting screwed over.

Same goes for sevas..

Originally Posted by Crumbs

coupe?

yup

Budget? good lightweight wheels are not cheap. something from the iForged, work, volk, gram lights, and, hre line is gonna run you about 400-700+ per wheeldepending on size, color, and offsets.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

coupe?

yup

Budget? good lightweight wheels are not cheap. something from the iForged, work, volk, gram lights, and, hre line is gonna run you about 400-700+ per wheel depending on size, color, and offsets.
~5-6 per

I REALLY need to lower my car, and i REALLY need some HIDs....some guy made a custom set of headlights with 2 TSX projectors in each housing. As expected, dude wanted 1500 for em. They looked nice as hell though, plus he had LEDs on em made to look just like the 5-series headlights.

$1500
eek.gif
, heres one done for a silvia http://www.nicoclub.com/articles.php?id=197634

nismo replica 270R
pimp.gif

still trying to decide what color to paint my s13. I like the gold one but prob just end up with white.

Originally Posted by THockey66

They are quite expensive, IF you actually get the wheels. 360Forged/SystemForged/Modular Concept/ForgedDST or whatever the calls themselves now, customer service is absolutely pathetic. So many horror stories and customers getting screwed over.

nah

its true but thats the past now, they got new management or people or something. that guy was shady i read the story on a forum i cant remember............itslike revamped and they took care of those customers

I was bored and browsing youtube...found something I had to share with this thread:

I think they said it was a Challenge Stradale with tubi straight pipes.

Please watch the whole video, then you can just hear the inspiration Ferrari takes from F1 and puts in its vehicles.

I was bored and browsing youtube...found something I had to share with this thread:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/-KB2-ZT0u3w&rel=1

Please watch the whole video, then you can just hear the inspiration Ferrari takes from F1 and puts in its vehicles.
Gruppe M carbon air boxes, Tubi headers, Capristo Lvl3 exhaust.

Used to belong to a friend of mine...

Back
Top Bottom