~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

I got a question about car alarms.

My car doesnt have an alarm, just has a panic button and the horns beep when I lock the doors.

Is there anyway for them to just add the sensor into whats already there??

Instead of me getting a whole new alarm system??

My cars also push button to start, so I need the fob to start the car.

Dont know if having an alarm put it will give my fob problems with un/lock and the auto start?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

hmmm. well all i can is go somewhere else and get an estimate that is too much where ever you go. i wrecked my whip like a month ago {97 grand marquis}. i would have had some money for ya but you prolly wont be up for it since it prolly wont really fix you up all the way.

acuras are garbage.
Duly noted.
^ That guy should not be talking at all.

He's taking about 97s GMarquise and "swangin on 24s" and has the nerve to call Acura's garbage.
laugh.gif
QFT

hmmm. well all i can is go somewhere else and get an estimate that is too much where ever you go. i wrecked my whip like a month ago {97 grand marquis}. i would have had some money for ya but you prolly wont be up for it since it prolly wont really fix you up all the way.
anybody else have a real hard tell read and comprehending that?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

i rather have a g37 than a 328i at that pricepoint. A loaded 335i gets pricey quickly
you know whats pricey as hell

that lil 1 series

that lil sucker
eek.gif
laugh.gif

car seems fun as hell to drive though. i actually like the 135..........would never buy it but i love all cars id whip a mini cooper S

135 with the hartge upgrade is sick imo

car gets a lot of hate but watch in the future when the prices drop this thing is gonna be a fave, lil sleeper. id love this if i was HS kid.

way cooler than the civics we loved back then

^ The Lexus IS-F is Piff. I'm really feelin it but I heard it rides very rough. I was watching the video of the road test and they said the ride felt likea cheap aftermarket mod.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

i rather have a g37 than a 328i at that pricepoint. A loaded 335i gets pricey quickly
you know whats pricey as hell

that lil 1 series

that lil sucker
eek.gif
laugh.gif

car seems fun as hell to drive though. i actually like the 135..........would never buy it but i love all cars id whip a mini cooper S

135 with the hartge upgrade is sick imo

car gets a lot of hate but watch in the future when the prices drop this thing is gonna be a fave, lil sleeper. id love this if i was HS kid.

way cooler than the civics we loved back then

I drove a covertible 135 the other day, and what a fun car. I've read that it will give my e39 m5 a run for it's money, which I couldn't believetill I drove it. It won't be it from a roll, but from a digg....it's a whole new ball game. The suspension on the 135 is pretty damn good too. I knewit was a nice car, but didn't expect it to be that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Which is why I said DRIVING EXPERIENCE. This includes everything from how the doors sound when they're slammed shut, how the leather smells, the sound the car makes during a cold start, the road feel... anything and everything. And in my personal experience, the Japanese simply cannot replicate what the Germans are able to do (with relative ease it seems).

If you're paying attention to how the doors shut, how the leather smells, and the sounds the car makes during a cold start then you're missing out onlife.
laugh.gif

Surprised the hell out of me too when I heard how expensive the little 1 series was. Those #%*!$%$@ at BMW said it was supposed to be their"entry-level" car and that thing basically cost as much as a 3-series. If I got the 1 though, I'm not sure I'd even need the 135, with a carthat small I'd be happy with the 128 or 130.

3730076312_18e52cd0e0_b.jpg

3729275241_61b658cc95_b.jpg

3726829039_866883b822_b.jpg

3682023562_03e88d198a_b.jpg

3673799790_d29e8b3c6a_b.jpg

3610437713_a38f9d0336_b.jpg
for ninjahood
3595520579_df7a07ee97_b.jpg

3595835558_b97bb99fc1_b.jpg

3577003918_4da0390fdd_b.jpg
cls55 still sick to me, love this benz
3570025709_85a2cc4b15_b.jpg

3563608857_fd96ba7294_b.jpg

3526101380_4005b89100_b.jpg

3528390655_fabcb4cb3e_b.jpg

3448914736_8c9332fec7_b.jpg
s65 for Kay
sick.gif

3441488581_63af29114a_b.jpg
with a bad female in the passenger seat
sick.gif
you couldnt tell me nothin
3438670749_eaf173c900_b.jpg

3295884870_50f0c1d5f7_b.jpg
LSex
2405284343_136883e8b6_b.jpg
love the 997 love it

3594110442_6c7ca8a9fe_b.jpg
imma end the nite with this

I have a tC as well.

Upgrading to a 335 soon.

Before I painted the wheels black

After

Injen Intake
Injen Exhaust

Grand total of +2HP.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

TRD Lowering springs
TRD Rear Sway Bar
07 Rear Light Conversion + Tinted out
20% tint
8k HIDs
VRD Front Grill

Its my little man, sounds great but the Expedition next to me could probably burn me on a 1/4.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ahh yeah Skyla, she had EVERY class with me freshmen year, was my Bio lab partner and everything. I saw her a few months back working around 5th at a chocolatestore.

Close, it's a Greddy Ti-C ...only a rear section though
frown.gif
. I likethat exhaust, I'm running with the silencer on so there's basically no droning, but once you apply throttle there's a pretty deep exhaust notecoming out of it. With the silencer off though, thing sounds nasty
devil.gif
. Icouldnt stand the drone though...

By the way, I used turtle wax ice car washing soaps (ran out of meguiars, but I personally like the Ice more...noticeable less streaks), then I parked my carinside and did the clay bar.

I used Meguiars clay bar because their kit came with a larger clay bar and also a microfiber towel. I clayed the whole entire body, but if I would do it again,I would only do it to surfaces that dust can land on. I. E. Hood, front bumper, rear lid, rear bumper, side mirrors, and the A, and C-pillar.

Overall took about 6 hours (with 1.5 hour lunch break included) because I cleaned the interior, I just didn't do windows.

Whatchall think?

You went to lehman?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

frown.gif
. I like that exhaust, I'm running with the silencer on so there's basically no droning, but once you apply throttle there's a pretty deep exhaust note coming out of it. With the silencer off though, thing sounds nasty
devil.gif
. I couldnt stand the drone though...

By the way, I used turtle wax ice car washing soaps (ran out of meguiars, but I personally like the Ice more...noticeable less streaks), then I parked my car inside and did the clay bar.

I used Meguiars clay bar because their kit came with a larger clay bar and also a microfiber towel. I clayed the whole entire body, but if I would do it again, I would only do it to surfaces that dust can land on. I. E. Hood, front bumper, rear lid, rear bumper, side mirrors, and the A, and C-pillar.

Overall took about 6 hours (with 1.5 hour lunch break included) because I cleaned the interior, I just didn't do windows.

Whatchall think?
Looks good. now all you need is wheels, suspension, intake, header, and lip kit..

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

You went to lehman?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

frown.gif
. I like that exhaust, I'm running with the silencer on so there's basically no droning, but once you apply throttle there's a pretty deep exhaust note coming out of it. With the silencer off though, thing sounds nasty
devil.gif
. I couldnt stand the drone though...

By the way, I used turtle wax ice car washing soaps (ran out of meguiars, but I personally like the Ice more...noticeable less streaks), then I parked my car inside and did the clay bar.

I used Meguiars clay bar because their kit came with a larger clay bar and also a microfiber towel. I clayed the whole entire body, but if I would do it again, I would only do it to surfaces that dust can land on. I. E. Hood, front bumper, rear lid, rear bumper, side mirrors, and the A, and C-pillar.

Whatchall think?
Looks good. now all you need is wheels, suspension, intake, header, and lip kit..
Its not worth it to get a header on a tC unless you are planning to go boost. Its just going to add alot of noise with minimal gains. Intake wontdo anything either, but itll sound nice with an exhaust.

EDIT:
Naw Spellman, Skyla was there her freshmen year til she bounced to Lehman. How you know her?

I REALLY need to lower my car, and i REALLY need some HIDs....some guy made a custom set of headlights with 2 TSX projectors in each housing. As expected, dudewanted 1500 for em. They looked nice as hell though, plus he had LEDs on em made to look just like the 5-series headlights.

Back
Top Bottom