~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by i3allistic

dayton > swangaz (whatever u call them)
dayton's are appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Let him have his contemporary Roman chariot...I'll stick with wheels that were actually made with a purpose and function in mind as priority.

323566864TOTDZw_ph.jpg

laugh.gif

eek.gif
$2k for 15", you can find volks for that price

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Gotta get those "Gorilla Poke's"
roll.gif

real talk i need 4 stacks so i can get me some
pimp.gif
touchin boys on the road pokin all out the lanes.
smokin.gif
parallel parking with those things sticking out must suck ....

whats a good remote start with alarm for a scion tc. that has a visual on the remote like the old vipers..?

%*+@ them gorilla pokes, look wack as hell, only the regular fos look good, but I would still take some regular vogued rims over that, and TWENTY-FOURS overthat

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

whats a good remote start with alarm for a scion tc. that has a visual on the remote like the old vipers..?
Comustar.

I was gonna get it, I'm still stacking up cause i wanna get tints along with it.

here's a video...

I'm up to get a new whip and I don't care what anyone says it is going to be this car, the ride is terrible stock but with the right set up it'sgonna be nice. You can't beat the reliability of JDM cars, even big bodies. When I see guys having over 300k miles on these things, with no major issuesthat speaks volumes to me...
(not the exact car I'm getting, just an example)
Lexus-GS430.jpg

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

car is outrageous

look at that titanium exhaust
pimp.gif

is the driver wearing lipstick though?
laugh.gif
peep the second pic
lol i do see it
interior

gt3rs2010_05.jpg

^you mean a regular 911 turbo?? 'Cause a GT3 is just a lightened turbo. Me on the other hand, would take a GT2 over any other Porsche.

Originally Posted by shch

^you mean a regular 911 turbo?? 'Cause a GT3 is just a lightened turbo. Me on the other hand, would take a GT2 over any other Porsche.
sick.gif
nah it's not� but you have the right idea

yeah gt2 is way better but the gt3/gts rs are such good performance for the $$....i believe even the gt3 rs is cheaper than the turbo

new gt3 rs promo vid

my god i hate most overly flashy paintjobs/wheels but that car looks so damn good.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom