Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

damn

i love ferraris more than (almost) anything in the world, no lie

i want an f40 & enzo in my garage before i die
indeed, rari is my top

::tongue:lease let me win these numbers tonite
laugh.gif
:

yo what color would you get..........i dunno........RED is no needed for a ferrari

L2L whats good with new audi coupes I've been hearing bout? not the s5?
like new model period?......i dunno what you could be talking about

depends on the whip i guess but its hard to go wrong

i like black, white, dark grey is dope on certain models

probably wouldnt go yellow though like in that vid....ive seen a sick dark blue scud in france once, i think it was some f1 driver's....shumacher maybe idunno. it looked insane.

red/tan is too boring imo. its a classic though.

also the scud looks sick in some unexpected colors. i think this gray is kinda nuts:

IMG_0003.jpg

id get diff wheels and its a wrap
glasses.gif

and yeah that dark grey 360 forged 430.....and now matte colors are big too....so many options

Ferrari red is indeed signature, but depending on the model I might go with a dark grey, justl ike the 360forged F430. As long as I get a Ferrari beforeI've become impotent, I'll be good, don't matter how old I am.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I def need a ferrari before i'm 40. i'd be good with one of these

ferrari355_spyder_f1_99.jpg
i love this car, even though its old but thing looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i was revving one yesterday... yellow though
pimp.gif

and joe camel, how about some pics/vids of the 430?

I'd be so damn ignorant in one of those, the older models like that were what we dreamed of as kids....

I was talking to my brother's dentist the other day and I found out that guy has a Testarossa, I was like
eek.gif
let me go for a spin. He said he doesn't drive it much though because itattracts too much attention. Had me thinking that's exactly what I want, and this is all they gonna hear out of my system
pimp.gif

^lol I feel dude on the thing about too much attention

Once you are actually the person everyone is staring at, it feels real odd sometimes, and def not appreciated in the hood haha

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

hmmm. well all i can is go somewhere else and get an estimate that is too much where ever you go. i wrecked my whip like a month ago {97 grand marquis}. i would have had some money for ya but you prolly wont be up for it since it prolly wont really fix you up all the way.

acuras are garbage.
Duly noted.
^ That guy should not be talking at all.

He's taking about 97s GMarquise and "swangin on 24s" and has the nerve to call Acura's garbage.
laugh.gif

excuse me sir, never have i said "swangin on 24's", why i'd never put them big sloppy +$! rims on my car. you may have been mistaken when isaid "swangin on 4z", there is a diffrence.
im talkin bout them thangs thats pokin out hoggin up the lanes. and yes acuras are garbage and the repair bill is outrageous. slabs over everything!

24z-----------

4z--------

slabs>acuras
24s<4z

Their repair bill huh? Why don't you elaborate on that one...

Far as I know, most of their problems were taken care of by the company for free, under warranty i.e. TL transmission problems.

hmmm. well all i can is go somewhere else and get an estimate that is too much where ever you go. i wrecked my whip like a month ago {97 grand marquis}. i would have had some money for ya but you prolly wont be up for it since it prolly wont really fix you up all the way.

acuras are garbage.
Duly noted.

He's taking about 97s GMarquise and "swangin on 24s" and has the nerve to call Acura's garbage.
laugh.gif

excuse me sir, never have i said "swangin on 24's", why i'd never put them big sloppy +$! rims on my car. you may have been mistaken when i said "swangin on 4z", there is a diffrence.
im talkin bout them thangs thats pokin out hoggin up the lanes. and yes acuras are garbage and the repair bill is outrageous. slabs over everything!

24z-----------

4z--------

slabs>acuras
24s<4z

Spoiler [+]
ummmlx1xh5cfp3torgmu.gif

acuras are garbage.
Duly noted.

laugh.gif

excuse me sir, never have i said "swangin on 24's", why i'd never put them big sloppy +$! rims on my car. you may have been mistaken when i said "swangin on 4z", there is a diffrence.

24z-----------

4z--------

slabs>acuras
24s<4z

indifferent.gif

Trash.
Anyways.

Let him have his contemporary Roman chariot...I'll stick with wheels that were actually made with a purpose and function in mind as priority.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Let him have his contemporary Roman chariot...I'll stick with wheels that were actually made with a purpose and function in mind as priority.

they made with a purpose...of running your acura off the road.

roman chariot {swangaz}>your wheels

roll.gif
roll.gif

what's wrong with you?

dude has running people off the road with his boat burned into his dome.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

If you arent laughed off the road first. Driving one of those is equivalent to driving a boat, word to Spongebob and Mrs. Puff.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

If you arent laughed off the road first. Driving one of those is equivalent to driving a boat, word to Spongebob and Mrs. Puff.
laugh.gif

"THIS is an ABOMINATION!"

Back
Top Bottom