~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

boy do i hate wheel gap
yeah i sold the car like a month after i got the wheels, no point in lowering it.
laugh.gif

only a couple pics of the evo, many of the under hood stuff is being switched out in the next few months.

1zmpdw6.jpg

250qrli.jpg

yea stock rims FTL they look decent after a wash brake dust sucks
damn
eek.gif
, i was originally gonna ask, if they were that color,or if it was brake dust. I would leave that %+%% on too long, they'll burn on.

I worked at a carwash and a lot of people had jetta's with front wheels burnt and ruined
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Dope Evo, Finnnnnnnnnnns.
laugh.gif
thanks man.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I will go lower once I buy some Endless Zeal coilovers, might as well get some Volks at the same time. The tint is 20%, def. not legal around here...

ITEM_10-G-8_1968_DODGE_CHARGER_RT_orange-black_top_copy.jpg

embarassed.gif

ChargerPBGoRhino.jpg

i seen someone rockin a grill guard on a charger and it wasn't da fuzz...i thought it was da coolest non performance accessory you can get on it..make itlook that much more menacin'
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i wish i could find them herchel wood hard head boyz got caravans on swangas with 5th wheels.

*searching*

O yeah...

those s14 Silvia are
pimp.gif
. especially that red one with gold shoes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Havent laughed so hard at a .gif/execution ever.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Anyone ever use US fidelis? my '04 330ci has some minor electrical malfunctions thatll cost about 1800 to fix im thinking of using us fidelis to cover that just get the plan wait like 3 months then use it anyone use it or know any good EXTENDED warranty plans... pics of my poor baby

YOU KNOW THEY ARE BS RIGHT?

they are the ones who spam/scam people all over america

google "us fidelis scam"

dude are you kidding me, its even been on dateline an such, who hasnt heard "your car warranty is about to expire" yadda yadda w/e they say.

Back
Top Bottom