~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

I want a Nissan Cube so damn bad. I saw One on speedhunters lowered with some nic wheels and it looks like an awesome daily.

laugh.gif
BBS LM's on a TC? that's like 1/3 of the price.
that Mugen RR... ugh. too bad we've never gotten a CTR over here.

^That's what I said, oh well...some of those guys spend almost as much on mods than they did on their actual car. But more can be said about civic owners.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

feels nice to post automobiles in the automotive thread. i miss my lincoln ls
frown.gif

What a way to ruin a classy whip.

I'm from Texas, I have love for elbows, but this is not a good look.
eyes.gif

he could have put vogues on em...oh well the car and the rims is history now from what i hear lol. mike jones is struggling right now according to my sources.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

CashmereThought96 wrote:

Anyone ever use US fidelis? my '04 330ci has some minor
electrical malfunctions thatll cost about 1800 to fix im thinking of using us fidelis to cover that just get the plan wait like 3 months then use it anyone
use it or know any good EXTENDED warranty plans... pics of my poor baby

YOU KNOW THEY ARE BS RIGHT?

they are the ones who spam/scam people all over america

google "us fidelis scam"

dude are you kidding me, its even been on dateline an such, who hasnt heard "your car warranty is about to expire" yadda yadda w/e they say.

I didnt know that was them
laugh.gif
i need a reliable extendedwarranty

but what about the silver hood and the black parts?

its no big though, personally i'd paint most of the cf, l only liek it in small doses- mirrors, lips, etc. but then again people pull of unpainted cf hoods, cf plated wheels, etc. and it can look real nice

hell i'd love an all-cf car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ferrari released pics of the 458, surprised nobody;s talking about that. it looks pretty gross, honestly the camo'd test mules looked better imo

oh well, gotta wait to see it in person before i decide for sure if i like it

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

but what about the silver hood and the black parts?

its no big though, personally i'd paint most of the cf, l only liek it in small doses- mirrors, lips, etc. but then again people pull of unpainted cf hoods , cf plated wheels, etc. and it can look real nice

hell i'd love an all-cf car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ferrari released pics of the 458, surprised nobody;s talking about that. it looks pretty gross, honestly the camo'd test mules looked better imo

oh well, gotta wait to see it in person before i decide for sure if i like it
yeah, i've seen one of mugen's latest RR's and it's completely cf. i'm getting sick of cf to be honest, way too many posers inthe evo and sti communities with knock-off cf parts (knock-off do-luck or ralliart lips, knock off varis hoods, etc.). keep it simple, some dudes try to geteverything cf and it ends up fading or fitting like #!%%.

the 458 is 'alright'. better than that craptastic ferrari california though.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

^ you do know that black in the front is carbon fiber, right?
laugh.gif
yea man. i kinda dig the all-unpainted cf look. but this coulda been pulled off with black or gunmetal instead of red.

Originally Posted by verynecessary

Originally Posted by finnns2003

^ you do know that black in the front is carbon fiber, right?
laugh.gif
yea man. i kinda dig the all-unpainted cf look. but this coulda been pulled off with black or gunmetal instead of red.
true, agreed.

monday you might just be correct.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

I want a Nissan Cube so damn bad. I saw One on speedhunters lowered with some nic wheels and it looks like an awesome daily.

First time I saw one of those I thought it was the new Scian xb.
laugh.gif
there's one parked in my apt comp with a apple sticker.

Lurk Scions are everywhere
laugh.gif

JOE CAMEL SMOOTH=joseph camel? Si

pimp.gif
evo finnns, I had a Mirage Iwas thinking of converting to a Evo V or VI
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
I know
Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

I'm waiting for that zenki post just so I can clown on my friend/inspire him.

Inspire to get a zenki right?
pimp.gif

Rotas?

3-8-7542-l-GMFF9UYYfvYcmIA0TglRw.jpg

b197257767.jpg

s14n.png

s1471606mi0.jpg

Its a zenki but with kouki aftermarkets

IMG_2378-vi.jpg

Almost bought it

Will come back with S15s
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

pimp.gif
evo finnns, I had a Mirage I was thinking of converting to a Evo V or VI
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
I know
Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

I'm waiting for that zenki post just so I can clown on my friend/inspire him.

Inspire to get a zenki right?
pimp.gif
Well, to do something to it other than clean his grimey headlights
laugh.gif
P-Car pr0n

Import guys are CLOSE-MINDED.

With that typical/standard: If it's not JDM/17" Enkai/Mugen/Rice Mobile, it's whack and they're gay and whatever other close minded response Ihear.

There a guy in Miami with an '89 Box Chevy's with LS7 Engine that will leave your little 2.0L Acura by a few 18-wheeler lengths in a race. He beat aCorvette WITH nos in a race.

There are guys who have broken driveshafts in half in a '75 Impala with over 750 HP doing donuts.

Big Wheels = MORE POWER to ride on them.

Stop thinking you're better than anybody else in this car scene, because you saw F&F and decided to customize a Civic with stickers and thinkyou're running.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Import guys are CLOSE-MINDED.

With that typical/standard: If it's not JDM/17" Enkai/Mugen/Rice Mobile, it's whack and they're gay and whatever other close minded response I hear.

There a guy in Miami with an '89 Box Chevy's with LS7 Engine that will leave your little 2.0L Acura by a few 18-wheeler lengths in a race. He beat a Corvette WITH nos in a race.

There are guys who have broken driveshafts in half in a '75 Impala with over 750 HP doing donuts.

Big Wheels = MORE POWER to ride on them.

Stop thinking you're better than anybody else in this car scene, because you saw F&F and decided to customize a Civic with stickers and think you're running.
It doesn't take a genius to tell you an LS7 will beat a stock 2.0L. Never knew broken driveshafts were something to be proud of, it'sprobably those 26s holding you back. Big wheels = More weight, and uncomfortable,� especially on those ridiculously low profile tires. Having a balanced car> being able to go fast in a straight line on 26 inch wheels which I think is completely ******ed. I don't even mind muscle cars, but I prefer PROPERLYdone muscle cars.

big1.jpg

big2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/v/MBUsdMFbn8k&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/MBUsdMFbn8k&hl=en&fs=1&

Back
Top Bottom