~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wassup wit these rims bent inward?
sick.gif
Negative camber. Wheels are tucked in so they can fit, while the car is slammed.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Having a balanced car > being able to go fast in a straight line
this.

goto the twistees and see what happens.

If you want to do that affordably, try the RX-8. Pretty weak on power and guzzles gas but that thing is like a glove when you toss it around the twisties.Plus there's nothing like the sound of winding up a rotary engine.

Originally Posted by mjd77

this.

If you want to do that affordably, try the RX-8. Pretty weak on power and guzzles gas but that thing is like a glove when you toss it around the twisties. Plus there's nothing like the sound of winding up a rotary engine.
RX-8 Affordable? If you REALLY want something affordable that is nimble as hell get a 240.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

does the e46 really have that much of an issue in terms of maintenance? I mean does it break down easily? Ive been looking at these but too many people especially here scare me off on that
It doesn't have maintenance issues, It's just expensive to repair when something does happen.
oh, so would you think there good?

does the e46 really have that much of an issue in terms of maintenance? I mean does it break down easily? Ive been looking at these but too many people especially here scare me off on that
It doesn't have maintenance issues, It's just expensive to repair when something does happen.

but didnt you already go with the Nissian?

but didnt you already go with the Nissian?
nah that was sum1 else lol

Alrite so Ive come to the conclusion that bimmers when they do have probs out of warranty are expensive to repair even at indy mechanics, would you guys copean E46 or something like a is300 or a g35 sedan?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by buginout1993

i50tnc.jpg
throw some 22 inch deep dish chrome rims or 20 inch spoke rims and this car is
pimp.gif
i love those old gangster classic cars.

i tried to get my dad to put bigger spokes on it but he wouldnt

heres some more pics of the 65

^ 78 town car in the back

swangin- what year was you lincoln?

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Import guys are CLOSE-MINDED.

With that typical/standard: If it's not JDM/17" Enkai/Mugen/Rice Mobile, it's whack and they're gay and whatever other close minded response I hear.

There a guy in Miami with an '89 Box Chevy's with LS7 Engine that will leave your little 2.0L Acura by a few 18-wheeler lengths in a race. He beat a Corvette WITH nos in a race.

There are guys who have broken driveshafts in half in a '75 Impala with over 750 HP doing donuts.

Big Wheels = MORE POWER to ride on them.

Stop thinking you're better than anybody else in this car scene, because you saw F&F and decided to customize a Civic with stickers and think you're running.
and to that last line, who in here is running a civic with stickers? you're just talking useless #!%% out your mouth.
laugh.gif

funk, thanks for the plug.
roll.gif
any new updates you want on the blog?

Alrite so Ive come to the conclusion that bimmers when they do have probs out of warranty are expensive to repair even at indy mechanics, would you guys cope an E46 or something like a is300 or a g35 sedan?
infiniti is out of the picture.

Personally I would go Bavarian, but I'm bias.

e46 330ci/i and is300 are both great choices.... it comes down to preference.
btw i havent driven an is300 yet, but i plan on going to a used dealership for a fun drive.

Originally Posted by mjd77

this.

If you want to do that affordably, try the RX-8. Pretty weak on power and guzzles gas but that thing is like a glove when you toss it around the twisties. Plus there's nothing like the sound of winding up a rotary engine.

I would never would get inside those again, a friend died and the car was torn is half
frown.gif
tired.gif

now on to S-quince

3775260244_96d078ef71_b.jpg

p5.jpg
p4.jpg

A2.jpg
A1.jpg

A4.jpg
2061240761_2d424dd658.jpg

image.jpg

image_0.jpg

s15silviavh7.jpg

74020114.IWuYl6BV.IMG_8525.jpg

sil9jj6.jpg

s15whitepureburnoutoe5.jpg

s15whitepureniceshotzf0.jpg

tein2fo0.jpg

nismosilviartune200001wl4.jpg

img8319wn7.jpg

nerd.gif
Virginia?????

kevin1zb3.jpg

3413629713_000075f1e3_o.png

forgot about these 2 s14s, I wouldnt go so low

sorry for all the pics

i really dont like body kits anymore.. i like facotry lip kits with a clean lowering job, or just clean lowering job...

S15
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...i was in drooling all over when i was in japan and saw those in person....they are wider then my S14 (sold it) ...Nissan should keep those strawberry front end design ...IMO one of the best designs

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif

not to mention an LS7 crate engine alone is what, $30,000?
An LS7 wont even run you $15k.

You can have an LS9, installed, for well under $30k....

Back
Top Bottom