Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

dale earnhardt nascar plate
laugh.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

I dont like nasecar
grin.gif

btw dont feed the troll.

Dude, you got your own slab thread to tend to, I like them myself and all but you just trolling in this thread

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Dude, you got your own slab thread to tend to, I like them myself and all but you just trolling in this thread

dawg is you __'s ******ed? i aint posted a picture of nare car on swangaz wid candy paint. all the +$@$ im askin is why yall not showing no love to realcars like caddy's and buicks? how the +$@$ am i trolling? **** here wid that talk fam.
indifferent.gif

h4hilo.jpg

anyone install bi-xenon HID kit (Hi/Lo) on there car? i wanna know NT opinion on those type of kits....im thinking about getting a set, since i already orderednew LED lights for my other lights im thinking about replacing my headlights too with these ....i dont wanna do no retro-fit project ...its going in a FJCruiser btw ..

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Skyline fam (Even though the R35 is not a Skyline according to Nissan)

thrustr33.jpg

TT Murcielago

Murci9672.jpg

why doesnt nissan consider the R35 a skyline? o and what is the difference between LED lights and HID lights? sorry for such a newb quesion..

^ Because technically, In Japan, Skylines were just family sedans. I guess that stopped when they introduced the GT-R versions, but Nissan still wants the R35to be consider a super car. Don't quote me on that, but I've read about it a few times, and that seems to be the story.

3889724447_2eed5cbf42.jpg

3889378636_6b2c92dbca.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by shaolin

^moar! of both the car and female.
Soon..

more pics of the car
Spoiler [+]
in case you missed the previous shots of it that I took.

I don't really mess with TL's, or sedans for that matter, but that's clean.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

dawg is you __'s ******ed? i aint posted a picture of nare car on swangaz wid candy paint. all the +$@$ im askin is why yall not showing no love to real cars like caddy's and buicks? how the +$@$ am i trolling? **** here wid that talk fam.
indifferent.gif
because no one cares. thanks.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

SwanginOn4z wrote:

dawg is you __'s ******ed
? i aint posted a picture of nare car on swangaz wid candy paint. all the +$@$ im askin is why yall not showing no love to real cars like caddy's and buicks? how the +$@$ am i trolling? **** here wid that talk fam.
indifferent.gif
because no one cares. thanks.

The Irony.

i dont think i like those rims too much on that caddy besides that its lookin clean

^everytime you post those pics, it make me think its a toy model. must be the PS job?

but very clean detail btw.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five
finally! a cadillac that i aint have to post. this is all i was talkin about, a simple caddy to be posted in the mix of allthese ricers yall got up in here.

this is all i was talkin about, a simple caddy to be posted in the mix of all these ricers yall got up in here.
do you expect anyone to take you serious? learn the definition of 'ricer'. so far in this thread, nothing qualifies as being ricer.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

this is all i was talkin about, a simple caddy to be posted in the mix of all these ricers yall got up in here.
do you expect anyone to take you serious? learn the definition of 'ricer'. so far in this thread, nothing qualifies as being ricer.

Like I said before, I'm pretty sure most of us "JDM Rice" fiends like domestics also. That caddy is nice, I would have liked to seeit a bit lower. The cars you like however, with the spoke wheels poking out, they're a love hate type car. We know you love them, some of us don't.Doesn't mean we all hate domestic cars.

Back
Top Bottom