~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

i cant say i was expecting everyone to like em cause honestly alot of people in houston dont like em. but shiid the only cars i see in this thread are small 2door hondas/toyotas with suped up engine and exhaust system. {sounds like a ricer to me} and yeah that all i was asking at first just didnt know how to get thepoint across. where is the "DOMESTIC" love?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

^^
pimp.gif

Work meisters are officially my fav wheel...

anyone know what color this is?
1249000394.jpg

pimp.gif
^^^^ im feelin it that acura 2 clean

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i cant say i was expecting everyone to like em cause honestly alot of people in houston dont like em. but shiid the only cars i see in this thread are small 2 door hondas/toyotas with suped up engine and exhaust system. {sounds like a ricer to me} and yeah that all i was asking at first just didnt know how to get the point across. where is the "DOMESTIC" love?
word of advice:

GET OUT AND STAY OUT!

*RICER*
-loud exhaust
-sqauttin real low
-paper mache' body kits
-silver+chrome/silver+black 18" wheels
-those small import older model cars hatchbacks && coupes

*RICER*
-loud exhaust
-sqauttin real low
-paper mache' body kits
-silver+chrome/silver+black 18" wheels
-those small import older model cars hatchbacks && coupes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Dude, you got your own slab thread to tend to, I like them myself and all but you just trolling in this thread

dawg is you __'s ******ed? i aint posted a picture of nare car on swangaz wid candy paint. all the +$@$ im askin is why yall not showing no love to real cars like caddy's and buicks? how the +$@$ am i trolling? **** here wid that talk fam.
indifferent.gif
You obviously don't know the meaning of personal preferences. Majority of the people here are posting what they like. If you don't likewhat you're seeing, what do you keep coming back to this thread? If can't handle the criticisms that comes when posting, then don't post. You comeback posting your nonsenses like it'll change peoples mind about slabs or whatever you call those POS. Deal with the fact that 99% of the people in thisthread believe that they're ugly.

shaolin-

word of advice, "i got enough females on my ****, you can hop off ____a"--cassidy
128679892870251417.jpg

anyway back to the subject at hand.

Can we integrate Motorcycles into this thread?
nerd.gif

I want one now, but I have no knowledge. Some one school me!
pimp.gif

looking at:

Repsol..

Honda%20CBR1000RR%2005%20%20Repsol%20%201.jpg

R6

2006-Yamaha-YZF-R6-50tha-small.jpg

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Dude, you got your own slab thread to tend to, I like them myself and all but you just trolling in this thread

dawg is you __'s ******ed? i aint posted a picture of nare car on swangaz wid candy paint. all the +$@$ im askin is why yall not showing no love to real cars like caddy's and buicks? how the +$@$ am i trolling? **** here wid that talk fam.
indifferent.gif
You obviously don't know the meaning of personal preferences. Majority of the people here are posting what they like. If you don't like what you're seeing, what do you keep coming back to this thread? If can't handle the criticisms that comes when posting, then don't post. You come back posting your nonsenses like it'll change peoples mind about slabs or whatever you call those POS. Deal with the fact that 99% of the people in this thread believe that they're ugly.

indifferent.gif
dawg get it through your head! I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SLABS, imtalkin about a simple and plain effin caddilac, buicks, lincolns, or fords! you act like you cant comprehend +#$ im saying. why is there no love for whips likethe zephyr, devilles, and new 2010 cars and what not? boy it angers me when people act like they stupid. so with that being said i will post some examples ofnice cars that i guess you dudes got no love for.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

indifferent.gif
You obviously don't know the meaning of personal preferences. Majority of the people here are posting what they like. If you don't like what you're seeing, what do you keep coming back to this thread? If can't handle the criticisms that comes when posting, then don't post. You come back posting your nonsenses like it'll change peoples mind about slabs or whatever you call those POS. Deal with the fact that 99% of the people in this thread believe that they're ugly.

indifferent.gif
dawg get it through your head! I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SLABS, im talkin about a simple and plain effin caddilac, buicks, lincolns, or fords! you act like you cant comprehend +#$ im saying. why is there no love for whips like the zephyr, devilles, and new 2010 cars and what not? boy it angers me when people act like they stupid. so with that being said i will post some examples of nice cars that i guess you dudes got no love for.
Your feelings are getting hurt over the fact a bunch of people on this forum don't have the same taste in cars as you.

i think i'm the only person here that would prefer american muscle over japanese import.. i would like german though
smile.gif
don't get me wrong, i love allcars, but it's the muscle that wins me over
pimp.gif

I wanna get a Jaguar type X (like 02 or 04) as my first car or maybe an IS300. I don't know much about cars so what might be a good option?

Originally Posted by mjbetch

i think i'm the only person here that would prefer american muscle over japanese import..
umm hello..i had to hold down da american muscle team for da first 30 pages of this thread
laugh.gif

^haha my bad, i meant i'm the only asian to prefer american muscle. i'm the only asian i know if that drives a mustang LOL

i checked out anti-rice.com and it's all a bunch of riced out cars. haha i guess they wanna flame em?

Back
Top Bottom