~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Still GOAT(s)

200423125815_1967%20Mustang%20Shelby%20GT-500%20.jpg

563046.1974.Chevrolet.Corvette.Stingray.jpg

pimp.gif
, this fools stay talking about how good domestics are and has notposted one good car, just those gladiator whips
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Mustang-Ricer-2.jpg

grin.gif

Why?

hood scoop(question functionalbility) front fender, side skirts, back fender, cheesey fast furious decals.

theres a crustange around my way with the same setup and rear eurolights or w/e.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I don't like that setup...

ditto, them fat @&& wheels in the back all sideways is tacky.and then it just looks a bit more ******ed how low its sitting.
sick.gif

I'm researching to buy a new car, I've been looking at a V6 accord coupe, Volvo S40 T5 AWD, Nissan Maxima SV (premium package) and an 08 Infiniti G37(coupe) if I can get it cheap (unlikely)

Pros/Cons of the listed models?

black_Corvette_Stingray_427_by_Partywave.jpg

The Japanese don't have enough soul to design a car like this.
They put all of their creativity into Anime.
laugh.gif

i got a question for you guys. My brother is looking into getting a Chrylser 300 and he found one fully loaded with about 50k miles. The price is good for himbut the used dealership is a bit iffy and he wanted me to post it in this thread to see what you guys think. Would you guys buy this car with this amount ofmiles, from this dealership? anything to worry about? Anyone got a carfax so i can check it out for him? thanks

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...on=&max_price=20000&cardist=17&standard=false

Back
Top Bottom