~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Man I saw this Audi parked today, I was driving so I really couldn't get a glimpse at the model, but it looked like it would be the equivalent of a BMW 6 series and all I can say is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. and I don't even like Audi like that. It was a dealer car too so I think it was the top of the line model, but that %%+! was clean as hell. Anyone know what it is called?
need more details.

But I'm guessing it was the S5.

pimp.gif

audi-s5.jpg

LB-Audi_S5_117377i.jpg

s5001.jpg

yes?

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Man I saw this Audi parked today, I was driving so I really couldn't get a glimpse at the model, but it looked like it would be the equivalent of a BMW 6 series and all I can say is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. and I don't even like Audi like that. It was a dealer car too so I think it was the top of the line model, but that %%+! was clean as hell. Anyone know what it is called?
need more details.

But I'm guessing it was the S5.

pimp.gif

audi-s5.jpg

LB-Audi_S5_117377i.jpg

s5001.jpg

yes?

heart-attack.jpg

sick.gif

right now im thinking of purchasing my mom a car. I'm working with roughly $8k. My choices for her are 95-96 Impala SS or a 97-98 M3 sedan.

What do you think would be the better purchase? I know more about the impala than the M3 but my mom has always wanted a BMW and even tho its not new, it'sstill a BMW. I think they get about the same gas mileage too.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif

why not a 3 series? lower mileage 3 series>high mileage m3

eyes.gif
so true.

When i think of high mileage performance cars, I think about the abuse its been put through
nerd.gif

^ get that crap out of here.
laugh.gif

saw a white R8 on the highway today, good LORD that's a sick car. you could see it from a mile away, it wasn't your average car... just stands out likefew other cars.

^Forreal, that is one of the dopest OEM colors I've seen.

To answer Jose's question, you can go wrong with silverstone metallic off an S2k
2619987793_09262271c9.jpg

Originally Posted by wohcttank

I'm sick of seeing the same damn cars on this board. G35 this M3 that, it gets annoying after awhile.
plenty of nice cars have been posted in here. no one in here cares about some stupid #%! pickup trucks.

The G37 is so much wasted potential. My beef in particular is with the front bumper/lip. Someone needs to make a kit to make it look like this.
infiniti_coupe_concept_g35.jpg

0609_z+2007_infiniti_g35_coupe_concept+06.jpg

AkinaGhost63.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

^ get that crap out of here.
laugh.gif

saw a white R8 on the highway today, good LORD that's a sick car. you could see it from a mile away, it wasn't your average car... just stands out like few other cars.
I saw a Lotus on the road today. this but red.

lotus_europa_se.jpg

thing was so low to the ground, and his tires were almost (almost) bald. that or they were slicks.

lolz at the truck fan getting mad.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^Forreal, that is one of the dopest OEM colors I've seen.

To answer Jose's question, you can go wrong with silverstone metallic off an S2k
2619987793_09262271c9.jpg

nice, Im going to check that color out. I dont know if its the lights but that silver is really
pimp.gif

I went the other day to get prices and it wasnt as cheap as I though
tired.gif
,for $1k I could get coils and those 180sx kouki tail lights Ive been hunting.

I might risk and do it my self, (this isnt new to s-chassis owners) so I going to check out hondatech but if you got more pics please post.

^ Do what yourself? the Kouki tails? Get the coils man!

I don't even care what my 240 looks like, I just need some coilovers, new brakes / e-brake cable, possibly Q45 fronts, and I'm set. haha

Back
Top Bottom